Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A guide on how to start small and ending up with your own Financial Institute.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A guide on how to start small and ending up with your own Financial Institute.

Hi My dear Fellow traders,
    This strategy will be very useful to you.just try it since its free.You may find very interesting facts.Beginners will love it.The strategy shows you how to become rich without studying too much about forex.this is not joke.just trust me
    I cant upload the pdf here since it says too large.Just send me an email requesting the strategy
    Thanks
    MFX Team(mizra.ajward2016@gmail.com)

host it on google drive or dropbox and post the link here

no need to collect our emails

Comment

Ok Okda I will do that.My intention is to help people.not to collect emails.

Comment

I am reading it now, thank you for doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliza Abrams View Post
          I am reading it now, thank you for doing this.
          Thanks for your kind words

Comment

why would you give it away for free ?

Comment

Originally posted by NeiSep View Post
              why would you give it away for free ?
              Hi NeiSep did you read the pdf. Is it useful to you.My intention is to protect the future of the current forex traders.There are lot of useless services out thier who plays with traders.

Comment

i have saved the PDF but have not got time to read it yet.

Comment

ok.Your suggestions are always welcome

Comment

Hi Myfxteam, thanks for the ebook. It looks as though you're essentially recommending people follow an indicator that shows market trend, and then operate using a mechanical strategy.

Just a bit of advice on the book. Please don't use block capitals without paragraphs, it's really difficult to read in it's current format.
                    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

The thing is, he is giving away the pdf for free, but trying to sell the indicator used in it for $45. If this strategy/indicator is so darn good that he "made a fortune" with it (his words), why bother to sell it for what in his eyes would be peanuts?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Hi Myfxteam, thanks for the ebook. It looks as though you're essentially recommending people follow an indicator that shows market trend, and then operate using a mechanical strategy.

Just a bit of advice on the book. Please don't use block capitals without paragraphs, it's really difficult to read in it's current format.
                        Hi Thanks for the words I am not professional my friend that is my problem.

Comment

Originally posted by PontusLSE View Post
                          The thing is, he is giving away the pdf for free, but trying to sell the indicator used in it for $45. If this strategy/indicator is so darn good that he "made a fortune" with it (his words), why bother to sell it for what in his eyes would be peanuts?
                          and pontus i think you are a copy cat trader.I think you want everything in your life for free.just go on.already lot of people getting use of my indicator.you don't have to market it here public.Anyways you kind of boneless traders only make the forex world ugly.sorry to say this mate.if you want to see my wealth just come visit my house and see.How I made my fortune with this trading approach.

Comment

I am not going to argue with you here, it wont do any good. But I just cant stop my self from commenting your accusation of me being a copy cat trader - isn't that kinda the point of this entire website?

Comment

Working...
                            X