No announcement yet.

LearnToTrade.com - Greg Secker - Honest Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a seminar with Gurdas Something a few weeks back, under LTT, but with Greg, but under Knowledge or something - looks odd - Companies don't check out. I am complete newb to trading and though I sat and listened and took part, alarm bells rang A LOT.

1. Poorly dressed lacky staff - seriously, if you are going to show the high life, at least make an effort you are too.
    2. Expensive course fees - its 2 grand, no 5... now its 8
    3. Cheap course fees - okay now its 2 if you sign up now - heres a USB stick and we take card!
    4. Highly polished, thin veiled.
    5. Weird discounts IF YOU SIGN UP NOW
    6. Pushing for more information had not much response
    7. Stating you aren't prepared to invest today - more or less shown the door, finesse disappears.
    8. Reviews
    9. Finding more info on their site shows that what they want to charge for can actually be free... ?! Which is it.
    10. Obvious paid actors for the review section, in fact I am sure I recognised one of the men giving review from the promotional world. This could be a REAL sceptical point, but something didn't seem right about the people they interviewed. Not one to judge - but some just didn't seem right at all.

All I am looking to do is find a simple subscription or mentor to help me find my feet. The system they show seems solid, but also not. As a sub system it would probably be okay.

So I find myself here and glad I listened to my gut and shot off. I know the investment figures of your own trading can bring great returns over your lifetime. I'm prepared to take A risk, but I would rather it be on my terms with out forking out 8 grand to sit in a classroom.

Funny I came across this after all this time to confirm my suspicions.

Comment

Comment

I will follow your advice. because I was a brave your warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by anna.semera View Post
          I will follow your advice. because I was a brave your warrior.
          Well, I hardly think brave is the word I would use....

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Dear fellow forex warriors,

These guys stink. They really do, and there are a few reasons why.
            I totally agree with you Nick. These guys suck. I lost $1000 AUD.

Comment

thanks. I hope we meet at the peak of success.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X