LearnToTrade.com - Greg Secker - Honest Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beejhay Lariosa View Post
    It's a good thing I was able to read all of your opinions regarding "Learn to Trade".

I attended their seminar here in the Philippines several days ago and got excited for their two-day training program! However, the enrollment for the training is VERY EXPENSIVE, but I'm still optimistic about it. So one of the "manager" called me a few days after the seminar, offering me MORE DISCOUNT for the enrollment, like 90% off... now I am more eager to join than ever!

I'm not rich, I'm just a regular worker earning around $300/month only. I already talked to my relatives to lend me big amount of money for this, but upon reading this forum about Learn to Trade, I'm now in doubt.

I'm a beginner at ForEx trading and I'm still looking forward to be a ForEx trader. But now I'm not sure which training program is legit anymore because of the scams appearing today?! Can anyone suggest me an EXCELLENT, PROFESSIONAL and LEGIT training program for ForEx trading that does not require me to purchase anything or give a large amount of money prior to the training?

By the way I'm a Filipino, living here in the Philippines. MABUHAY!
    Just an advice:

1. I find it impossible for someone to be well-informed after a 2 day training course in any field especially when it comes to Forex trading.

2. As someone who also had his own business before, I would be labeled crazy if I give a 90% discount on my product.

3. Research more about forex until you have a basic understanding. You can also try searching this forum for free courses. Look for Magforex (Filipino forex trader) or The Duomo Initiative in youtube for references.

Don't take their bait and hold on to your money.

Comment

Thanks for your advice.

Comment

I attended a seminar of greg in learn to trade here in the philippines. After the seminar I step out the room because I dont have the money to pay their 2 day training worth 85,000 peso. A week after, someone called me from learn to trade and encourage me join by just paying 20,000 pesos and I can pay 5000 pesos per month until such time that I already had paid all the 85,000 pesos tuition fee before I can attend the course. Ofcourse I grab it. All Filipinos dream is to acheive financial freedom and Im actually convinced of their smart chart that if you will use it, the said system will dictate you what to buy or sell. You can only risk 2 percent of your trading amount if there is flactuation in those currencies dictated by the system. I have already paid 25000 pesos. Will I still continue?. I hope you can help me decide. Thanks

Comment

Hi, i am a Filipino and Learn to Trade arrived here in the Philippines many Filipino went to a seminar with Greg Secker and i am one of them, i want to join but i doubt so i did not continue, but many Filipino joined but i dont know what had happen to them but when i read these review i was shock, its good that i did not join his team. is Learn to trade of greg secker is realy a scam?

Comment

If in case, because i dream to become a Forex trader would this group or this site will help me to create my own accounts and start trading the world?

Comment

Originally posted by FOHHONG View Post
              Hi, i am a Filipino and Learn to Trade arrived here in the Philippines many Filipino went to a seminar with Greg Secker and i am one of them, i want to join but i doubt so i did not continue, but many Filipino joined but i dont know what had happen to them but when i read these review i was shock, its good that i did not join his team. is Learn to trade of greg secker is realy a scam?
              Yeah, I'm afraid it is.

I even featured Greg Secker on a recent blog post where I talk about the 5 best forex scams.

Do you think you’ve ever been scammed? Here, we'll help you find out about the most common forex trading scams in the market.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                I attended a seminar of greg in learn to trade here in the philippines. After the seminar I step out the room because I dont have the money to pay their 2 day training worth 85,000 peso. A week after, someone called me from learn to trade and encourage me join by just paying 20,000 pesos and I can pay 5000 pesos per month until such time that I already had paid all the 85,000 pesos tuition fee before I can attend the course. Ofcourse I grab it. All Filipinos dream is to acheive financial freedom and Im actually convinced of their smart chart that if you will use it, the said system will dictate you what to buy or sell. You can only risk 2 percent of your trading amount if there is flactuation in those currencies dictated by the system. I have already paid 25000 pesos. Will I still continue?. I hope you can help me decide. Thanks
                Try get your money back as soon as possible.

Comment

Hello, I'm a 3rd year FILIPINO college student and I have recently attended the free seminar at learn to trade office which is located here in the Philippines because I am having some financial troubles and thought that this might be too good to be true. I attended with a friend of mine who is also a college student to provide assurance and confidence in myself if this might be my chance to pay for my tuition fees, My dad and mom's medical fees, and I was planning on buying a house just for my dad since He just lost his company closing at the same time he had stroke which led to his disability. I thought that my dad could still find a job because he still has so much potential but my mom said that "No on will hid your dad anymore because he has disability" Which broke my heart. My mom is working 2 shifts and extra work just to provide for us and even if I tell he I want to get a job and help her she said "No" focus on my studies because if I start working I will lose the motivation and just work work work.

From the overall experience, It was very disappointing since the beginning from registering to the receptionist. We were asked to sit and wait for the seminar to start but I felt uneasy and quite suspicious to the actions of the other employees because As more people came they just kept on approaching on the people who looks like they are already working and discussing with them about the seminar and stuff but never bothered to talk to us students even though we were the first one's to arrive.From when I was asked if I was a student from the beginning and said "yes" gave me a very eerie feeling.

As the seminar started, We sat at the front row to get a clear view of what they are trying to promote. The speaker was very friendly,skilled ,and experienced. She introduced the "SMART CHARTS" software that they use to provide low risk and doesn't let you lose more than 2% of your capital which was very securing to hear because nobody wants to lose money but to gain more right? The SMART CHARTS is a software that shows you they currencies which you can bet on are either safe or risky. They also provide you a live trading coach which you can just copy what he bets on and you both gain profit from it. It definitely sounds like a dream come true because you don't have to do anything but click away and let them do the work for you. The internet is definitely making life more easier for everyone especially for businesses because " YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS" . The future is changing maybe by 2040 or 2050 everything is online or much earlier than that.

As the discussion proceeded like any other seminars from the introduction to the part which you are curious of which is the "COST" of the the software. It's cost is 5000 USD "OUCHE" right? only those who are already successful could afford it and there is a monthly subscription 89 USD. The speaker said its about 80% psychology and 20%skills. Then came the introduction of their trading course. It is a 2 day training and 1 day live trading. How much the tuition fee is? 8,969.637 USD ( I DIED FROM HEARING THE PRICE). My friend and I just kept on laughing because IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR US STUDENTS TO ACTUALLY HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY ESPECIALLY IF YOUR A FULL TIME STUDENT well depending if your family is rich. Then they offer the scholarship program which gives you 82% discount = 1651.128 USD to pay but the minumum amount of money you have to deposit in your account is 1,500 USD which gives us a total of 3000 USD. There is a downpayment you can pay 194 USD then pay the rest later. The speaker never paid attention to me and my friend who were the only students there but paid much attention to the adults. I don't know if they have the conscience of not leading us to a scam but the whole experience was disappointing.My friend and I just laughed at the idea of what happened back there because it felt like they never wanted students to be there. Going back home and lying to my parents that I had to attend a seminar my school provided was not worth it. So think twice before you pay for something it could lead you to a huge mistake in life.

I don't now if they are a scam or not but I'm sure to say that when they said "FOREX IS FOR EVERYONE" nope IT IS "NOT". They already have a target in mind.

Comment

Comment

Hi Brendanoh,

Unfortunately all the courses that require payment are literally scams, all the information needed to trade the financial markets can be found free online,

I recommend you start with babypips school, then move onto forexfactory and watch some youtube educational videos, it may seem a bit of information overload but eventually it will all make sense,

I think their is a free trail period for the trading room here at forexsignals, out of all the streamers Andrew I like the most, as his strategy is simple and straight forward and easy to understand,

All the Best

Satang FX / minkw

Comment

I'd suggest you try and get your money back if you can.

Come and check out the trading room where Andrew and Mark have put together complete video course on how to grow from a novice trader, to a professional, we get a lot of great feedback on it, so you should learn a lot. There's a 7 day free trial, if you don't dig it then no harm done

I'm glad you found this thread before you spent more money!

Good luck and I might see you in the room.
                        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hey Nick, I agree with you totally about the learn to trade seminars. It's very sad that ordinary people, hard working moms and dads, are paying for a dream that just isn't going to come true. People are better off giving $10,000 to a professional trader with a proven track record to trade for them.

Comment

Hi Brendoah, have you tried contacting your bank to organise a chargeback? Might work for you.

Comment

LearnToTrade.com - Greg Secker - Honest Review

Thank you for this post. I attended the information sharing seminary last Saturday 27 January 2018 in Johannesburg by Greg and team on Learn-to-Trade. At end of seminar he announced the course costing R89,000 but reduced to R24, 000. the 2 day course comes with software/ SMARTCHARTS which makes it easy for eve beginners to trade profitably, sticking to 2% stop loss... Many people rushed outside to register. Because I have attended many of such seminars I hesitated, went later to pay deposit of R5000.00.

Today I decided to do more research and came across this post and a few others, not so encouraging. I have written to my bank to a charge back. I hope I get my money back.

Comment

Good luck Ngelo. I hope you get your money back.

Comment

Working...
                                X