Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow! $1.5 Million trading acoount you can see !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! $1.5 Million trading acoount you can see !

Hey guys,

I've gone through all 10 most popular trading system on myfxbook and nothing is as close as this one, having a balance of more than 1.5 MILLION dollars. It's fully verified on myfxbook.com, I've gone through the verification myself, so I know.

I am surprised that only 73 people are tracking this account and I am one of them. In the top 10 popular system on myfxbook, I saw the highest was $300K. And the most tracked account has about 2000 people tracking.

This is the link for reference:
    myfxbook . com/members/BP33/sector-1-moderate/1576945

You can also see that the trader is active and responds very fast.

Take care all.

Hello Sir.

No, we do not have such an option.
    Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

Thanks,
    Ethan,
    Myfxbook support.

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 10:46 AM, <support@myfxbook.com> wrote:

Username: me
    Name: me (****84)
    Email: f*******s@gmail.com
    Title : general
    Message: Is there a search function to look at all those accounts on myfxbook with balance more then 1 million?

Comment

Originally posted by FanFocusATgmailCOM
      Hey guys,

I've gone through all 10 most popular trading system on myfxbook and nothing is as close as this one, having a balance of more than 1.5 MILLION dollars. It's fully verified on myfxbook.com, I've gone through the verification myself, so I know.

I am surprised that only 73 people are tracking this account and I am one of them. In the top 10 popular system on myfxbook, I saw the highest was $300K. And the most tracked account has about 2000 people tracking.

Take care all.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FanFocusATgmailCOM View Post
        Hey guys,

Take care all.

Thanks FanFocus,

Can you please help me understand what you're wanting to talk about here? Are you working with this trader and looking for clients? Or is it just an interesting observation about the size of the account?

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

We manage trader fund with good strategy. Minimum investment 300 usd. Return on investment per month 100 %. DD 2%.
          Inbox me

Envoyé de mon SM-N910H en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drek.ken.1 View Post
            We manage trader fund with good strategy. Minimum investment 300 usd. Return on investment per month 100 %. DD 2%.
            Inbox me darhun2

Envoyé de mon SM-N910H en utilisant Tapatalk

Wow, that sounds amazing! Where do I send my money??? Why only 100%? Can I run at 3x risk? I'm happy with a 6% drawdown if it means I'll be able to turn $300 into $3mil in the next 6 months.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Thanks FanFocus,

Can you please help me understand what you're wanting to talk about here? Are you working with this trader and looking for clients? Or is it just an interesting observation about the size of the account?
              Hey Nick, just observation. Not working with the guy, actually just asked whether it was a fake account...

Comment

I'm really sorry, this was in my "watched list" all the while... the 3M account by fxviper!

Updated list:

1.5M = myfxbook . com/members/BP33/sector-1-moderate/1576945
                3M = myfxbook . com/members/FXViperTrading/fx-viper-mamm-ic-markets/960020
                2.2M = myfxbook . com/members/ForexMark/gps-robot-fxchoice-1mio-tr/1355807

"Follow the money". Take care all.

Comment

[QUOTE=drek.ken.1;n70435]We manage trader fund with good strategy. Minimum investment 300 usd. Return on investment per month 100 %. DD 2%.
                  Inbox me

Where do I sign up please?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Wow, that sounds amazing! Where do I send my money??? Why only 100%? Can I run at 3x risk? I'm happy with a 6% drawdown if it means I'll be able to turn $300 into $3mil in the next 6 months.

I like your style nick :-)

Comment

Hi,

Account manager is real, in fact I've met him personally.

Just my opinion, he would be a good addition here, i could make the introduction to Nick, if hes unaware who he is

Comment

that's good.

Comment

Originally posted by Guyverx
                          Hi,

Account manager is real, in fact I've met him personally.

Just my opinion, he would be a good addition here, i could make the introduction to Nick, if hes unaware who he is

Please pass on the suggestion. Sector has 5mil AUM. The system has martingale for recovery but also has equity protection at 40%.

Comment

Working...
                          X