Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is better in these – FreshForex/Instaforex/TradeWiseFX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is better in these – FreshForex/Instaforex/TradeWiseFX?

I suggest you go with a good, highly reputed ECN Australian regulated broker. I use Global Prime, IC Markets and Pepperstone and have also used AxiTrader. If you are in the UK there are some good regulated brokers there that someone here may recommend. Each of these brokers may have an issue on occasion, but overall I feel they are the best for me.

Many are happy with Tickmill but they don't have solid regulation.

In general stay away from cent account brokers and those who offer bonuses.

Good Luck,
    Rod

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Astawal
      I’ve been working with FreshForex for past 3-4 years, it has been untroubled journey for me with making huge profits regularly, it’s due to their mouth-watering conditions and facilities which is to do with zero spread account, swap free option plus massive rebate program that gives 10 dollars on losing trades and 5 dollar if we win it while not just that, you can also check on their review section where so many clients have posted their positive reviews.
      So it's obvious why you are posting in in so many threads with really nothing to say then except advertising FF.

Comment

I have been wondering how long it would take the Fresh Forex advertisers to show up. It actually took a couple of days longer than I thought.

I also wonder why the original poster has not returned?

Cheers,
        Rod

Comment

Sound like the same poster every time, I'm really tempted by the 'mouth watering conditions' though.

Comment

Thanks, explanation not wanted but you need to understand this is not an advertising outlet for you to promote FF services thinly veiled as advice to forum members.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Astawal
              I ...... but i don't have to time to explain my self for people like you.
              But you have plenty of time to do a lot of thread spamming!!!

Comment

Comment

I am not familar with Tradewisefx but used InstaForex several years ago. I had some bad experiences getting withdrawals. I eventually got them, but had difficulties in the process that I don't experience with the regulated Australian brokers. I can not at all recommend InstaForex.

I thought I gave you some useful information in my post right after your first post. Did you not find it helpful?

Have you limited your choices to InstaForex or TradewiseFx?

Cheers,
                  Rod

Comment

Originally posted by nwboater View Post

I am not familar with Tradewisefx but used InstaForex several years ago. I had some bad experiences getting withdrawals. I eventually got them, but had difficulties in the process that I don't experience with the regulated Australian brokers. I can not at all recommend InstaForex.

I thought I gave you some useful information in my post right after your first post. Did you not find it helpful?

Have you limited your choices to InstaForex or TradewiseFx?

Cheers,
                    Rod

Comment

Originally posted by Simson Bosy View Post

Sorry, I missed out on reading that. Thanks for your suggestions. Actually, i have not limited my choices to those companies, but like I mention I have been working with them over the years, but of course with far lower investment. Now, I look for higher investment and obviously with that the withdrawal should be higher as well, so I am worried. I feel very nervous about Instaforex for the reason you mention and also reading many people usually having withdrawal issues, but their conditions are attractive to me especially wide range of instruments which I did not found with too many brokers, I am talking about low investments. Tradewisefx is one that I joined latest; they have been providing me solid conditions especially in terms of withdrawal while their support is also nice especially available on Skype, It doesn’t have much history which worries me slight. Anyway, I will definitely try out the brokers you have suggested and let see if I can figure out anything worthy. Thanks again for your suggestion and advice.

I am very dubious of any broker that offers bonus's. And the regulation in St. Vincent and the Grenadines is not typically considered anywhere near the same level as the Australian regulations. I have no experience with this broker but from what little I have seen on their website I would be cautious.

Good luck,
                      Rod

Comment

I am very dubious of any broker that offers bonus's. And the regulation in St. Vincent and the Grenadines is not typically considered anywhere near the same level as the Australian regulations. I have no experience with this broker but from what little I have seen on their website I would be cautious.

Good luck,
                        Rod

Comment

Originally posted by Simson Bosy View Post

I obviously understand your point, but unfortunately sometimes we need to sacrifice something to gain bit and bonus in my view is requirement of all new comers including me, I know with big investment you might say why, but it just feels secure to have more in the tank to work with. As per regulation by St.Vincent, I think now days many brokers have that regulation, so perhaps it’s not always something could doubt, but again whatever you said holds value and grateful to you for suggesting and even explaining it. Maybe, I might try out one of your suggestions too. I will still consider looking for others views and perhaps more input.

I suggest that you research the dangers of using a Bonus, and look very carefully at the brokers terms on their bonus. I believe that beginners especially should avoid using a bonus because they often don't thoroughly understand how they work. You will find that most experienced traders do not use bonuses.

About Regulations - There are many different regulatory agencies and they do not all offer the same protection. Many offer almost no protection. Again research is in order.

Cheers,
                          Rod

Comment

I have a $5000 real account with InstaForex. So far I think it offers friendly service, good low spreads and easy to deal with.

Comment

I suggest that you research the dangers of using a Bonus, and look very carefully at the brokers terms on their bonus. I believe that beginners especially should avoid using a bonus because they often don't thoroughly understand how they work. You will find that most experienced traders do not use bonuses.

About Regulations - There are many different regulatory agencies and they do not all offer the same protection. Many offer almost no protection. Again research is in order.

Cheers,
                              Rod
                              Originally posted by taylor View Post
                              I have a $5000 real account with InstaForex. So far I think it offers friendly service, good low spreads and easy to deal with.
                              Hi, how many years you been with them? I have some friends who had horrid time with IFX support service especially their Anti-Fraud department, they were very rude and use to reply for simply stuff after several weeks, so I am really doubting them, but anyway can you tell me more, I mean like how many years and how much you have withdrawn and all those things?

Comment

Working...
                              X