Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forex, Markets, Macro Economic News Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The EUR/USD is trading lower today due to technicals and fundamentals combined. Main trend remains bullish, but a correction is currently taking place and driving price down below 1.11. First support 1.1060. First resistance 1.1135.

Comment

The EUR/USD rose to a new highs amid dovish tone by the FED. The pair is currently trading at 1.1330 with a high of 1.1342. First strong resistance is seen at 1.1410, while first strong support is seen at 1.1150.

Comment

The EUR/USD is trading close to yesterday's levels around 1.13, currently at 1.1272. Main trend remains bearish with first resistance at 1.1410, which is where bulls are trying to go. On the other hand, first support level is 1.1150.

Comment

The EUR/USD is trading lower in todays session. The pair is currently at 1.1260. Price continues to be range bound as traders and investors wait for news to stir the market. First support remains 1.1070, first resistance 1.1410. Also, beautiful H&S pattern on H1 chart in Gold.

Comment

The EUR/USD reached 1.1188 due to the blasts at Brussels airport and metro. The euro is still feeling the impact of the event as Europe is trying to stand strong and continue normal everyday life. My prayers and support is with the people of Belgium.

Comment

Originally posted by rosentray View Post
              The EUR/USD reached 1.1188 due to the blasts at Brussels airport and metro. The euro is still feeling the impact of the event as Europe is trying to stand strong and continue normal everyday life. My prayers and support is with the people of Belgium.
              I Can assure you It's a mess...
              Thanks for your support!
              Justice will reveal!

Comment

The EUR/USD is trading lower today going as low as 1.1180. Main trend remains bearish, a consolidation around this level might be expected due to lack of fresh news to stir the market.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubovski View Post
                  I Can assure you It's a mess...
                  Thanks for your support!
                  Justice will reveal!
                  I cannot even begin to imagine how difficult this must be. My thoughts are with your people. I wish the market didn't move for such horrible reasons.

Comment

The EUR/USD is trading at support around the level of 1.1160. This is best seen on the daily chart. Price will either try to bounce off this level or break it and reach 1.1100. This week no major news are expected so we could see calm markets today and tomorrow.

Comment

The EUR/USD is trading in consolidation due to lack of fresh news. With holiday time today, the low volatility is driving away market participants to something more beneficial. Bulls need to push prices above 1.1180 as bears will try to bring them down to 1.1080.

Comment

Today is a holiday, I doubt there will be movement anywhere on the market.

Comment

The EUR/USD is trading at support at 1.1170. Price has managed to stay in the ascending trading channel and if this level holds then we might see the pair reach 1.1450 next month. First support 1.1170, first resistance 1.1230.

Comment

The market will start moving tomorrow at the earliest, in my opinion.

Comment

The EUR/USD is trading higher today due to support level reached yesterday. The pair made a high of 1.1225 and is currently trading at 1.1215. Please be aware that we have important statement from FED's Chairman Janet Yellen in less than a couple of hours.

Comment

The EUR/USD is trading higher in today's session after it became clear that Janet Yellen is not going to raise rates next month. Traders and investors read her commentaries as bearish for the dollar and the pair surged to 1.1250 mid-event. Early this morning the EUR/USD made a high of 1.1330, first resistance and is now trading at 1.1312.

Comment

Working...
                                X