Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forex, Markets, Macro Economic News Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think EUR/USD won't stop rising until it reaches 1.14 or 1.15.

Comment

The EUR/USD made a high today at 1.1411, exactly where resistance is. The pair is now trading around 1.1380. If 1.1410 is not taken out by tomorrow there is a chance that bears might be able to bring the Euro down and go below 1.13.

Comment

In my opinion EUR/USD will continue rising towards 1.1500 - 1.1530, unless the NFP today pushes it down.

Comment

EUR/USD is trading lower after stronger than expected US monthly report. The pair was in buy mode for the week until the latest NFP data was announced and the dollar surged going back below 1.14, making a low of 1.1334. Be aware that 1.1410 is resistance and dollar bulls will try to keep price under this level.

Comment

I wonder whether the bearish USD/CAD trend is over. There's a hammer candlestick on the daily time frame and the Friday's candle looks like a shooting star. That combination is very telling.

Comment

USD/CAD started moving up today, unsurprisingly, considering the bullish hammer on the daily time frame. The next immediate target is at 1.3100.
              Last edited by Eliza Abrams; 04-05-2016, 08:22 AM.

Comment

EUR/USD is trading lower today after upbeat US data depreciated the pair going as low as 1.1334. Currently, the EUR/USD is trading at 1.1365. Major target for bears is 1.1230. Price has hit resistance and a correction is expected.

Comment

USD/CAD is testing the resistance at 1.3140. A breakout above that level could lead to a further rise to 1.3300.

Comment

Fundamentals are impacting EUR/USD today driving its price down today due to weakness in the European markets. Main support zone remains 1.1340, main resistance 1.1410.

Comment

I think Without fixed SL, but still using a SL would indicate the trader judges each trade setup or basket of trades individually and would apply a stop loss accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by arbtrader View Post
                        I think Without fixed SL, but still using a SL would indicate the trader judges each trade setup or basket of trades individually and would apply a stop loss accordingly.
                        Using stop loss is vital, in my opinion. You never know what could happen - a random big spike that can wipe you out, power outage, internet connection loss, simply making a mistake because of poor judgement when you opened a position, etc. Stop loss can help you preserve the major part of your account.

Comment

The EUR/USD is trading at 1.1345 after making a high of 1.1437.9. The Euro seems poised to continue depreciating against the Dollar as first support zone is seen at 1.1320, while major support is 1.1240.

Comment

USD/CAD formed a hammer candlestick on the four hour time frame above the support at 1.30 and I think it will start rising again.

Comment

The EUR/USD is slightly to not changed in today's session after reaching major resistance at level of 1.1450. Low volumes are a signal for a change in trend and if this is case also, then we should see 1.1250 next week.

Comment

Slightly uplifted, the EUR/USD managed to climb above 1.1370. Lack of fresh news might drive prices down in tomorrow's session. First support zone remains 1.1320, second support zone is 1.1250.

Comment

Working...
                                X