Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forex, Markets, Macro Economic News Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EUR/USD is trading higher today going to 1.1367 and is now trading at 1.1347. Market sentiment remains bearish as volume is not enough to keep bulls satisfied with current gains. Price drop could be expected that would lead the price to 1.12.

Comment

• EUR/USD rose to 1.1459 in today's trading session and is currently trading at 1.1453. First bull target is seen at 1.1560, while first support could be found at 1.1370.

Comment

• I agree, we'll probably see the pair visit 1.1500 and above again.

Comment

• GBP/USD has formed a shooting star candlestick on the daily time frame, but even if it retraces to the downside I doubt this would be the end of the move up. Next target is around 1.4800.

Comment

• EUR/USD is trading higher in today's session marking a 9-month high at the high of 1.1616. Main trend on the short-term is expected to change with first bear target at 1.1400-1.1420.

Comment

• EUR/USD is trading lower in today's session currently trying to break the 1.15 barrier. Price is yet to determine a direction but by the way it looks, bears might attempt to short the Euro for a target at 1.14.

Comment

• EUR/USD is trading sharply lower today after reaching multi-month high of 1.1620. The pair is currently trading at 1.1423 and by the way it looks, it might test 1.14 before we get the news tomorrow. Reminder: NFP and Unmployment Rate are scheduled for tomorrow.

Comment

• I think we will have to wait for the NFP to make any concrete analysis, that event is always a major game changer, at least for a few days.

Comment

• The EUR/USD is trading sideways today at 1.1380-1.14-1.1420. The pair is on hold expecting the market stir as traders and investors are anticipating the latest NFP data and Unemployment Rate. Current market price 1.1420 is first support while major resistance is 1.1580.

Comment

• Although the NFP didn't have as strong of an effect as it usually does it still managed to push GBP/USD below the support at 1.4440. Currently the pair is testing the next support at 1.4400, and if it breaks out below that level it will likely continue falling towards 1.4340 - 1.4300.

Comment

• Originally posted by Potter View Post
                        I think no Brexit fwiw
                        +1 from my side. I think it's just a speculation. What we need to look at is what is happening with markets right now. For example, if GBP gows down so probably after referendum it will go up and someone will make a good money on that

Comment

• EUR/USD is trading relatively unchanged in today's session gravitating around 1.14. Low volumes are partially due to no major events today as well as the lite impact caused by the latest NFP's and Unemployment rate.

Comment

• EUR/GBP will soon test the support at 0.7870 and if it breaks below that level it will likely continue falling towards 0.7760 again.

Comment

• EUR/USD is trading relatively unchanged since yesterday's session. The pair is gravitating around 1.1375-1.1385. The low volumes come from weak positions from both sides caused by no major events to shake up the markets.

Comment

• EUR/USD appears to be caught in a range between 1.14 and 1.1360. Currently, the pair is trading at 1.1387. No major news are expected today so we might see a continuation of sideways trading.

Comment

Working...
                                X