Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMAM Services

Hello everyone,

After some talk with some of our clients they recommended that we offer our services on here for the forexsignal community to view.

Here's a bit about us;

We've been in the industry for over 25 years working at both institutional level for firms such as Societe Generale and Barclay's Investment Bank and now cater to private clients both in the retail sector and private sector. We mainly trade FX now around price action and dynamic market cycles using a mixture of fundamental and technical analysis along with our advanced algos. Unlike hedge funds and the majority of other funds available we like to keep in touch with our client base as often as possible rather than providing simply quarterly reports so are available throughout the day should there be any questions.

Our trading is of course based upon a high watermark principle with our performance fee of 20% charged on all net profits. For further information feel free to get in touch or drop us a private message.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Fusi...ionmam/1736229

Kind regards,
    Fusion Managed Services

Do you have a master account attached to MyFxbook ? , With Deposits and withdrawals going in out of the account alters the performance results achieved.
    Do you have a target you want to achieve p/month ?
    What is the Max DD you allow ? and what happens when that is reached ?

Thanks

Comment

Hello and thank you for your comments.

This is our MAM account the accurate profit is shown in the gain tab, the absolute gain is determined by withdrawals and deposits so don't analyze based on that.
      We aim to achieve 1-10% per month with a max drawdown cap of 10%, when our equity reaches this point our trades are closed based on market sentiment. We are analyzing this month and the next and we believe these to be the most profitable trading periods for us coming.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
      Fusion

Comment

Hello,

Before today your system had a total of 96 trades over the last 6 months. Today, you had 100 Trades only on GBPUSD. Can you explain this massive difference in trading systems?

What is the maximum drawdown? Reaching 10% then closing based on market sentiment means what exactly. How far past the 10% DD are you willing to go. Thanks
        HB

Comment

Hello HB,

The trading is mixed using our aglos and systematic approach and discretionary trading. Today we had our algos and systematic approach take place, this entered multiple trades at 0.02 using tight stop losses and take profits. This has returned just under 3000 pips in doing so while returning over 1% today. This is what we are referring to in terms of this month and the following being significant for us after our analysis on our setups.

At the moment we have a 10% equity stop in place so when account reaches -10% in equity trades will be closed, this may be altered in the future but overall we do not expect the drawdown to exceed 10%.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
          Fusion

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion Managed View Post
            Hello everyone,

After some talk with some of our clients they recommended that we offer our services on here for the forexsignal community to view.

Here's a bit about us;

We've been in the industry for over 25 years working at both institutional level for firms such as Societe Generale and Barclay's Investment Bank and now cater to private clients both in the retail sector and private sector. We mainly trade FX now around price action and dynamic market cycles using a mixture of fundamental and technical analysis along with our advanced algos. Unlike hedge funds and the majority of other funds available we like to keep in touch with our client base as often as possible rather than providing simply quarterly reports so are available throughout the day should there be any questions.

Our trading is of course based upon a high watermark principle with our performance fee of 20% charged on all net profits. For further information feel free to get in touch or drop us a private message.

Kind regards,
            Fusion Managed Services
            Hi Fusion,

Well... this is awkward.

You are promoting a fund that's got the same name as our ASIC regulated managed discretionary account.

I'll have to ask you to kindly either change the name, or refrain from participating on the forum. We don't want people being confused between the two products.

Please confirm.
            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your comment.

In regards to your comment it did give me a laugh as what are the chances in that. We will be happy to be under the name FMAM or something similar we're not too bothered. Unfortunately we can not change the myfxbook name as this isn't possible but hopefully this topic should clear up any misconceptions that people may have.

Our link or trading is in NO way related to the Fusion product offered by Nick and his team. If you feel the heading of this topic is of conflict of interest please feel free to change this also to FMAM or something less similar as mentioned you're welcome to change this to something you may deem suitable. We have decided to use this website due to the transparency it brings and hopefully it can do just that for us creating a profitable strategy for both yourself and your customer base.

I have also sent you a private message.

Kind regards

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion Managed View Post
                Hello Nick,

Thank you for your comment.

In regards to your comment it did give me a laugh as what are the chances in that. We will be happy to be under the name FMAM or something similar we're not too bothered. Unfortunately we can not change the myfxbook name as this isn't possible but hopefully this topic should clear up any misconceptions that people may have.

Our link or trading is in NO way related to the Fusion product offered by Nick and his team. If you feel the heading of this topic is of conflict of interest please feel free to change this also to FMAM or something less similar as mentioned you're welcome to change this to something you may deem suitable. We have decided to use this website due to the transparency it brings and hopefully it can do just that for us creating a profitable strategy for both yourself and your customer base.

I have also sent you a private message.

Kind regards
                Thanks FMAM,

Please log in with this user name from now on (same password as before).

I've also changed the name of the thread.

It would be good to have a chat over Skype so I can find out a bit more about you. Your track record and experience is certainly impressive.

Would you be available for a call? If so, please email me at support@forexsignals.com with your address.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hi there FMAM,

I reckon this is you on the ST site right? https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...anagement.html

Comment

Myfxbook not updated since 5 hours ago ?

Comment

Yes ales,

You are correct this is us.

plasma, at the moment Tallinex is not updating with myfxbook constantly and we're having to do it manually by going into the myfxbook settings and continually adding the investor password. If you go into the link that ales has kindly shared it updates far more regularly, perhaps because this is done with the Simpletrader EA and not myfxbooks auto update function.

Sure Nick, will get a message across to you.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ales View Post
                        Hi there FMAM,

I reckon this is you on the ST site right? https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...anagement.html
                        What is the money management to follow this system because I see 0.02 Lots placed 100 times within 3 minutes ( correct me if I am wrong) on $67k,
                        so a total of 2.0 lot on GBPUSD on 67k. I don't think this will work for followers unless we have the 33.5k following you ( 0.01 lotsize)

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.
                        Last edited by HedgeBitcoin; 08-16-2016, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FMAM View Post
                          Yes ales,

You are correct this is us.

plasma, at the moment Tallinex is not updating with myfxbook constantly and we're having to do it manually by going into the myfxbook settings and continually adding the investor password. If you go into the link that ales has kindly shared it updates far more regularly, perhaps because this is done with the Simpletrader EA and not myfxbooks auto update function.

Sure Nick, will get a message across to you.

Thanks
                          Can you take this matter into your own hands and use the EA to update your account? You don't need to use the auto update with investor password to update to myfxbook.

Comment

Can you explain why no trading was taken after Jan 29 til Feb 23 2016?
                            Was it because you had 1 position already Open?
                            02.01.2016 13:10 02.29.2016 14:26 EURUSD Sell 1.08842 1.08744 9.8 136.41 28d 0.54%
                            What is your stoploss on these trades?

This EURUSD has 440 Pip drawdown and held for 28 days,
                            The Result of the trade are as following:

10 pip gain resulted in 0.5% gain.
                            The drawdown was 44 times that amount resulting in 20% Drawdown.

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

What is the money management to follow this system because I see 0.02 Lots placed 100 times within 3 minutes ( correct me if I am wrong) on $67k,
                              so a total of 2.0 lot on GBPUSD on 67k. I don't think this will work for followers unless we have the 33.5k following you ( 0.01 lotsize)
                              That is correct this is our recent algo systematic approach we have trading with us at the moment. The main purpose of this discussion is for clients who may be interested in the MAM account as it is a MAM account we are displaying, with joining the MAM there is no discrepancies.

We will look into that but at the moment it's not priority given that it tends to update within a couple of hours typically at most. Hopefully your suggestion will update it more regularly though.

There has been no drawdown whatsoever of 20% the max drawdown is as stated on the myfxbook link both verified by Simpletrader also. The numbers supplied by these two services are authentic, we are happy with our trading and likewise is our clients.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X