No announcement yet.

FMAM Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordinarily I don't like one vendor criticizing another vendor in the Forum. But if all you are saying is valid then you are performing a good service.

Thanks,
    Rod

Comment

Originally posted by nwboater View Post
      Ordinarily I don't like one vendor criticizing another vendor in the Forum. But if all you are saying is valid then you are performing a good service.

Thanks,
      Rod
      And the plot may be thickening. I found the post below in the arbusers.com Forum by cboy10. https://arbusers.com/index.php?topic=3146.0 That is a rather unusual moniker so I am reasonably sure that he is the same cboy10 that is a Forum user here. Our CBoy has been bashing Viper here and in PM's promoting AdjustedFX.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Ciboy is copying Viper ?

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
          Ciboy is copying Viper ?
          No I said he was bashing Viper, meaning criticizing Viper's performance. He said he was doing much better with another investment. When I (and I believe others also) PM'd him about what he was using he gave an email address for AdjustedFx. It got more interesting when I found the post with cboy10 representing AdjustedFx. I thought he was just a signal user, not a vendor.

Also go back to post 30 in this thread for different signals that the poster claims are related to FMAM. AdjustedFX is one of them.

Cheers,
          Rod

Comment

I am not claiming anything. I only provide real facts here. Go to signalstart page for any of those signals and scroll to bottom you will see the signals are from same user. Fusionpro.
            Adjustedfx. Fx alpha.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X