Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agredritlan
    replied
    Wow, that's just wonderful really. You shouldn't even bothered if there is no some skeptic after so many replies there like you said 35000 or so, it's just really show how fishy all that "forex courses" selling industry is. I can get some free education along with broker promo. All else - no way

Leave a comment:

• johnnyblazing
    replied
    Good afternoon, I realize that I'm coming into this conversation 5 years later, lol, but I can understand what Anton is going after, the retail trader has been constantly screwed over with indicators, EA's, fake training courses, and strategies which are ALL lagging indicators of what the market is doing. I've been trading for many years and have tried just about everything out there. Now I've done fairly ok with them, but at the pace I was going it would take forever to really get out ahead of the market. I was fortunate to be able to review his full course on FOREX, and I have to say it changed my approach to trading completely. See as Retail traders, we are always in a guessing or reactive stage rather than being in a predictive stage. This approach allows us to examine the Leading Indicators of True Market Movement (True Volatility) and in turn allows us to make more favorable decision on a trade idea. The course is readily available on the net if you search for it, and in order for that to be the case, they had to have the material available for all of the students to take with them, so in short it's not a situation where "we have your money and now we're gone" type of situation. I know a lot of readers might think I promoting Anton's course in this comment, but I challenge you to take the time, search the web, find the full course, and take the time and review it for yourself, then trade according to the course and you'll understand exactly what he was trying to say. Lastly, I do agree he was very wrong for the way he responded, that's no way to justify your point of view. Hope this helps someone.

Leave a comment:

• Tony Darvall
    replied
    Yer i think he was drunk, calling the straightest guys in the FX game "scammers" doesnt hold up sober

Leave a comment:

• Potter
    replied
    He was drunk its pretty obvious

Leave a comment:

• salsashark
    replied
    He's ego has no room for criticism. It's not good to lack humility in anything, especially trading. I'd be curious if he talks about mind set in his training... management/education/funding and mindset.

Leave a comment:

• Waleed121
    replied
    I saw the documentary some years ago too, I thought his manager was more of an arrogant pr*ck, he seems alright and down to earth at least.

Surprised to see this response from him. Like others have mentioned must be the emotions.

Leave a comment:

• hardyli
    replied
    But probably just had a really bad day. And your timing was just 'perfect'.

Leave a comment:

• hardyli
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    I thought the same thing Hardy. I guess he hasn't had that much exposure to people critiquing him online so couldn't handle it.
    Typical alpha-male that must have the upper hand in everything.

We should take a step back and question what is his agenda? What does he get out of it?

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by hardyli View Post
    Wow that was unexpected.

Definitely over-reacted, but why waste so much time replying on youtube then delete? And also sending a personal email to you?

Presumably he has seen so many 'scams' over the years, shouldn't he be immuned to it by now?
    I thought the same thing Hardy. I guess he hasn't had that much exposure to people critiquing him online so couldn't handle it.

Leave a comment:

• hardyli
    replied
    Wow that was unexpected.

Definitely over-reacted, but why waste so much time replying on youtube then delete? And also sending a personal email to you?

Presumably he has seen so many 'scams' over the years, shouldn't he be immuned to it by now?

Leave a comment:

• steve2013
    replied
    yea, if it was just Nick McDonald asking he probably wouldn't have blown his fuse. but nick mcdonald - making a million (forex trader) & not knowing anything about forexsignals.com gave him a bee in his bonnet. still an over reaction & not professional.

i saw him in the bbc documentary a few years ago, thought he came across as arrogant and cocky but I suppose it's hard to get through the city of london and goldman sachs without becoming at least a bit of a twat.

Leave a comment:

• Zuttasoxx
    replied
    On his defence. If he thinks nick is one of the scammers out there. Like 95% out there then I do understand the hate if he feels a scammer is trying to scoop business this way.

Leave a comment:

• Cash Cow
    replied
    My best guess is bad timing... I would bet he hasn't had the best trading year thus far and just snapped due to frustration.

Successful traders are normally much more in control of their emotions.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Yeah, I've seen that as well and why I took an interest in his new video. I've never been so taken back by an email.

No wonder there are no negative comments on his channel. If I lived in London I'd worry about getting a knock on the door with a burning paper bag on my porch.

Leave a comment:

• NeiSep
    replied
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by NeiSep; 03-14-2016, 09:07 PM. Reason: i forgot something

Leave a comment:

Working...
X