Why did you start Forex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KNIGHT.BK View Post
    Brexit got me intrested in forex. and the unrealistic profits you read about when you start out..curnetly trading live on small acount and demoing I still have my shirt so im happy
    It was the opposite for me - I was actually afraid to trade for a few weeks after the Brexit referendum and all the drama on the market it caused.

Comment

For me mainly to get out of the 9-5 rat race, I worked a good part of 15 years for other people(companies) generally working for yourself is always financially rewarding, however it can get lonely stuck in front of screens all day, to be honest I don't have many friends so my social life is non existant, but hey the money is good!

Comment

Hi

I have started forex because of earn money

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia_US
          Likes your post, Really it's a very good question. I was unemployed and i don't have any income sources, At this time a close friend came to me and tell about Forex. And my journey is start from there, Now i am enjoying Forex.
          For how long have you been trading?

Comment

That is only a few months indeed, but we all have to start somewhere. Keep practicing and you'll see yourself improve.

Comment

I start forex to make more money.

Comment

I love numbers and am familiar with intermediate Statistics. I always got good grades in logical and quantity reasoning. About my behavior, I'm organised, planning guy and have a very good in patience. But what to do with all these stuffs? So yeah, why not making money with these skills? Forex!

Comment

Simple. That's because Forex is the only largest financial market in the world which beats the second largest NYSE by over 20,000% higher in volume per day.

Comment

Number 1: Passion to trade currencies, I'm in passion with Finance.
                    Number 2: I can't let my money sit all days long and be a loser when the world is very actively and growing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tackoin View Post
                      Simple. That's because Forex is the only largest financial market in the world which beats the second largest NYSE by over 20,000% higher in volume per day.
                      I couldn't have put it better.

Comment

I was/am a full time matched bettor but I wanted to learn new skills for the ever changing world.

Comment

I started to trade almost a year ago, in my case it was firstly a hobby too, I became interested in forex because of one of my friends who traded too As I said, firstly it was only a hobby, I didn't spend much time with this trading but later I got much more interest in it, besides my profit grew too. I really like forex because of many reasons and now it's my main additional resource for earning money. My favourite things about forex are low costs for this trading, ability to try and use effectively various trading strategies, high liquidity, absence of strict regulations with the certain banks, great amount of types of brokers to choose https://fx-list.com/asic-forex-brokers and ease for starting your own account and making financial operations.But on the other hand I can't deny that forex has some serious cons too. In my opinion the biggest among them are lack of transparency, often high risks for losing all your capital, high volatility and too much scam among brokers.

Comment

Because I knew it provided the freedom to work from home, anywhere in the world - Heard the other day it takes 10,000 hours to be classed as an expert on any subject - 200 hours a month for 50 months, let's say 4 years seems a reasonable time frame although I have to say as most of mine was part time - 10 years is a reasonable time period.

Comment

I found it interesting when I first heard about the word 'FOREX'. Then I went deep into it by using the internet resources and some of my colleagues who were already in this business. I gather huge information and then entered into the practical trading field through demo account.

Comment

Originally posted by kichie View Post
                                just a curious question i like to ask fellow traders.

For me it started as a hobby which soon turned into an addiction. I've been trading for almost 4 years now and i've only started being profitable for the past 6 months or so... It took me almost 3 and half years to find my trading style that i felt comfortable and confident it.

Why did you started? And how long did it take you to get profitable in trading?

Lets hear it!

Kichie
                                i started this forex trading in 2010, dint know i would eat my first profit 6 years later. There were limited info unlike today where even mentors are available.

Comment

Working...
                                X