Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikael
    replied
    Each of us comes to forex to improve our financial situation. I started trading because I started living with a girl and I had to ensure a decent life for us

Leave a comment:

• Olga1986
    replied
    Everyone needs his time, 4 years is not so long. I know people who spend tens of years on this. And in the middle of nowhere is it two or five years

Leave a comment:

• Erdie777
    replied
    I have tried amegafx.com and would like to give an objective opinion. First, I have to say that the website is very professional and clear. Accounts are offered through mt4 and mt5. Leverage up to 1: 1000. There are many deposit and withdrawal options. There are forex contests and one-time promotions. I tried mt5 and doe execution is very fast, the spreads very low. Bad are the sometimes high minimum payment and that the broker is not regulated. Greetings Thomas

Leave a comment:

• anna.serea
    replied
    I start my journey in forex when i Googling for "online business in 2018"..

Leave a comment:

• Duerickali
    replied
    I started doing forex trading because i wanted something new and wanted to make some money in life. I was pretty doubtful of my decision but i am glad that i made the right decision. I have learned that you need to be passionate and determined in order to succeed in life.

Leave a comment:

• anna.semera
    replied
    I have financial trouble and i think forex is my solution.

Leave a comment:

• Ubahon
    replied
    I started in forex trading because i was fascinated by the way it worked. Earning money was still an important factor.I am still amazed that a multi trillion dollar investing is going right now. Wat do you think guys? Why did you start trading forex?

Leave a comment:

• Areding
    replied
    Each of us came to forex in order to make more money. I'm sick of living from paycheck to paycheck and I came to trade

Leave a comment:

• TrevorM
    replied
    Originally posted by john.brave View Post
    I found forex when I searched for online business on Google.
    Forex could be very profitable business if we understand it properly and that too with a small investment.

Leave a comment:

• lukaku
    replied
    Many peoples start forex because they want be a Rich, but if you didn't have years of experience in trading then it's risky

And I started trading years ago because I like trading and it's my passion
    Last edited by lukaku; 10-30-2018, 08:01 AM. Reason: correction

Leave a comment:

• Groundfinance
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post

Nice one, are you still playing poker? Did you do it for a living before?
    I don't play any more, but I was a full-time player for almost 3 years and yes, it was indeed my only income. I have opened the tables a couple of times, but pretty quickly realize why I quit in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• Bob2018
    replied
    If I want to live moderately I need 100k in my account to trade.

Leave a comment:

• Bob2018
    replied
    Originally posted by mlawson71
    Are you successful in your trading?
    if you asking me then yes, but since I dont have enough funds I have to make money via signals and other services as well to keep floating, also I am increasing my funds to adequate level.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Groundfinance View Post
    I started because online poker got too boring and repetitive. I had been playing poker for the last 3 years and it seemed only logical to pursue another profession that allowed me to work from home. Poker had also developed my analytical skill so moving on to trading was kind of easy and I also had bunch of large screens, which does not make or break a profitable trader, but definitely helps.
    Nice one, are you still playing poker? Did you do it for a living before?

Leave a comment:

• Groundfinance
    replied
    I started because online poker got too boring and repetitive. I had been playing poker for the last 3 years and it seemed only logical to pursue another profession that allowed me to work from home. Poker had also developed my analytical skill so moving on to trading was kind of easy and I also had bunch of large screens, which does not make or break a profitable trader, but definitely helps.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X