No announcement yet.

Why did you start Forex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit gave me a nightmare first day it influenced the market. I dint know what really it was. Today i make follow ups, and lastly i doubled my account,

Comment

I think governments are blowing the alarming whistle with good strength for the cryptos due to several reasons. But, cryptos have the non-governmental support which is keeping it in some shape. Otherwise, there is huge pressure for survival on this young currency. Am I right?

Comment

I started forex because

I knew I wont be able to work under any one, Also I had no qualification for any professional job. nor any expertise in any physical business.
        I understood forex is some thing which I can do
        I liked charts and its movement and its concept
        I felt this can be done

Comment

I found forex when I searched for online business on Google.

Comment

I started because online poker got too boring and repetitive. I had been playing poker for the last 3 years and it seemed only logical to pursue another profession that allowed me to work from home. Poker had also developed my analytical skill so moving on to trading was kind of easy and I also had bunch of large screens, which does not make or break a profitable trader, but definitely helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Groundfinance View Post
              I started because online poker got too boring and repetitive. I had been playing poker for the last 3 years and it seemed only logical to pursue another profession that allowed me to work from home. Poker had also developed my analytical skill so moving on to trading was kind of easy and I also had bunch of large screens, which does not make or break a profitable trader, but definitely helps.
              Nice one, are you still playing poker? Did you do it for a living before?
              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by mlawson71
                Are you successful in your trading?
                if you asking me then yes, but since I dont have enough funds I have to make money via signals and other services as well to keep floating, also I am increasing my funds to adequate level.

Comment

If I want to live moderately I need 100k in my account to trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Nice one, are you still playing poker? Did you do it for a living before?
                    I don't play any more, but I was a full-time player for almost 3 years and yes, it was indeed my only income. I have opened the tables a couple of times, but pretty quickly realize why I quit in the first place.

Comment

Many peoples start forex because they want be a Rich, but if you didn't have years of experience in trading then it's risky

And I started trading years ago because I like trading and it's my passion
                      Last edited by lukaku; 10-30-2018, 08:01 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Originally posted by john.brave View Post
                        I found forex when I searched for online business on Google.
                        Forex could be very profitable business if we understand it properly and that too with a small investment.

Comment

Each of us came to forex in order to make more money. I'm sick of living from paycheck to paycheck and I came to trade

Comment

I started in forex trading because i was fascinated by the way it worked. Earning money was still an important factor.I am still amazed that a multi trillion dollar investing is going right now. Wat do you think guys? Why did you start trading forex?

Comment

I have financial trouble and i think forex is my solution.

Comment

I started doing forex trading because i wanted something new and wanted to make some money in life. I was pretty doubtful of my decision but i am glad that i made the right decision. I have learned that you need to be passionate and determined in order to succeed in life.

Comment

Working...
                                X