No announcement yet.

Why did you start Forex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I start my journey in forex when i Googling for "online business in 2018"..

Comment

I have tried amegafx.com and would like to give an objective opinion. First, I have to say that the website is very professional and clear. Accounts are offered through mt4 and mt5. Leverage up to 1: 1000. There are many deposit and withdrawal options. There are forex contests and one-time promotions. I tried mt5 and doe execution is very fast, the spreads very low. Bad are the sometimes high minimum payment and that the broker is not regulated. Greetings Thomas

Comment

Everyone needs his time, 4 years is not so long. I know people who spend tens of years on this. And in the middle of nowhere is it two or five years

Comment

Each of us comes to forex to improve our financial situation. I started trading because I started living with a girl and I had to ensure a decent life for us

Comment

I started playing the forex when it's no longer a chance to get work. at one time, I met a friend of mine who has mastered the forex trading. and finally, I studied with him.

Comment

The most rational reasons why forex traders is so attractive is because flexible. Forex trading is renowned for its flexibility in capital, and place. In trade, the magnitude of the capital can be customized with Your economic capabilities.

Comment

because it is not the same as the work of the Office, forex trading can be done anytime without being limited by time. Within 5 working days, the forex market is normally open for 24 hours.

Comment

because of the superior. Other advantages of forex trading is margin trading facilities. Compared to the stock trading stock, the facility is superior.

Comment

Actually, I came across an ad that said they provide free training course and I just gave a try. Then later I was also provided a trading platform for free to practice. This made me develop an interest in trading and hence I started off.

Comment

Comment

To make money! And it's working : )

Comment

because my friend said, forex can be more profitable than any other online business.

Comment

For the freedom it can bring and of course money

Comment

Probably I should say something more intelligent, but my initial interest was related only on earning money. And it still is. I am on this market because I see huge opportunities to have sustainable profits over longer period of time and I am happy to earn it

Comment

When compared to starting a new online business, online forex trading is much easier to learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X