X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mlawson71
    replied
    Originally posted by Sophia_US
    Likes your post, Really it's a very good question. I was unemployed and i don't have any income sources, At this time a close friend came to me and tell about Forex. And my journey is start from there, Now i am enjoying Forex.
    For how long have you been trading?

Leave a comment:

• lukaku
    replied
    Hi

I have started forex because of earn money

Leave a comment:

• minkw
    replied
    For me mainly to get out of the 9-5 rat race, I worked a good part of 15 years for other people(companies) generally working for yourself is always financially rewarding, however it can get lonely stuck in front of screens all day, to be honest I don't have many friends so my social life is non existant, but hey the money is good!

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    Originally posted by KNIGHT.BK View Post
    Brexit got me intrested in forex. and the unrealistic profits you read about when you start out..curnetly trading live on small acount and demoing I still have my shirt so im happy
    It was the opposite for me - I was actually afraid to trade for a few weeks after the Brexit referendum and all the drama on the market it caused.

Leave a comment:

• KNIGHT.BK
    replied
    Brexit got me intrested in forex. and the unrealistic profits you read about when you start out..curnetly trading live on small acount and demoing I still have my shirt so im happy

Leave a comment:

• joebilly657
    replied
    It started as a game. I heard about it from a friend, searched about it. Started from opening a demo account and then moving to the live account. The strategies seemed to work initially, started earning, losing and slowly it became a hobby and part of my life.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    It's an activity through which I can profit, stimulate my mind and meet new and interesting people. Those were more than reasons enough to start trading.

Leave a comment:

• profitmarket
    replied
    The lure of making a good amount of money has brought people into the doorsteps of forex business so that they can have an extra income just by sitting at home. It will only require a computer and internet connection to carry on the process where forex market and its knowledge would be required to bring on more trade.

Leave a comment:

• MarkJlunder
    replied
    It's a great way to learn of the economy in my opinion,on top of having a side income or some capital buildup

Leave a comment:

• AlexK85
    replied
    You can never become rich with just one paycheck

Leave a comment:

• JansHegg
    replied
    mainly to have a secondary income

Leave a comment:

• forextraderrr
    replied
    I want to learn something new, and Forex trading is really something new to me. This is very different from what I have been doing. I think this an opportunity for me to quit my daily grind, should I become successful in this industry.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin07
    replied
    I think that is good chance to start a new life, if you learned all needs information about it, you will not to spend many time on work

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by RobertWilson
    A friend of mine got me into Forex few years ago, started on a DEMO and I found it quite interesting. Then slowly started educating myself and now I can say I am a part time trader. Still not confident enough to leave my job behind and start relying on Forex only. But who knows, maybe one day
    Wait. I just realised that you are not the Commander.
    Welcome to trading! Good luck with getting profitable! Can be hard!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• RobertWilson
    replied
    A friend of mine got me into Forex few years ago, started on a DEMO and I found it quite interesting. Then slowly started educating myself and now I can say I am a part time trader. Still not confident enough to leave my job behind and start relying on Forex only. But who knows, maybe one day

Leave a comment:

Working...
X