No announcement yet.

Why did you start Forex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems to me that most people came to the Forex market because of their interest and desire to get fast money. And then everyone has their own way. Because someone realized that he had to work and was disappointed after the first failure. And somebody decided that they would understand the whole business, which means they could see a huge perspective in this business.

Comment

It's simple - I started to have extra money, but of course I could not imagine that it would be so important for me.

Comment

I really wanted to find the optimal source of income that could be combined with the core business, but on the other hand, I did not initially even think about how long it would take. But now I think I have managed to adjust everything so that there is enough time for everything and at the same time I did not forget about my loved ones and rest.

Comment

I just wanted to get to the bottom of this case and understand it so interesting and profitable as they say on the Internet. In fact, at the initial stages it seemed to me that I had too many questions and few answers. But then the situation became more and more understandable and interesting, so I started to get into this topic more and more until I realized that I spend a lot of time on it and I like it. It's just, wow,,,

Comment

Working...
          X