No announcement yet.

Why did you start Forex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because of the superior. Other advantages of forex trading is margin trading facilities. Compared to the stock trading stock, the facility is superior.

Comment

Actually, I came across an ad that said they provide free training course and I just gave a try. Then later I was also provided a trading platform for free to practice. This made me develop an interest in trading and hence I started off.

Comment

Originally posted by anna.serea View Post
        because it is not the same as the work of the Office, forex trading can be done anytime without being limited by time. Within 5 working days, the forex market is normally open for 24 hours.
        Unless you're using EAs a person can hardly trade 24/5 though.

Comment

“The secret to being successful from a trading perspective is to have an indefatigable and an undying and unquenchable thirst for information and knowledge.”

Comment

Originally posted by lal.remigiusz View Post
            “The secret to being successful from a trading perspective is to have an indefatigable and an undying and unquenchable thirst for information and knowledge.”
            That's a great quote. Who said that?

Comment

To make money! And it's working : )

Comment

because my friend said, forex can be more profitable than any other online business.

Comment

For the freedom it can bring and of course money

Comment

I started trading in Forex to firstly become self employed. I want be my own boss. I don't like to work for anyone and want to become profitable.
                    Top 10 Tending Forex Brokers Reviews 2019

Comment

A lot of people start for that very reason but not all succeed, unfortunately.

Comment

Probably I should say something more intelligent, but my initial interest was related only on earning money. And it still is. I am on this market because I see huge opportunities to have sustainable profits over longer period of time and I am happy to earn it

Comment

When compared to starting a new online business, online forex trading is much easier to learn.

Comment

I don't know about that, Forex trading requires a long time to learn in order to become profitable.

Comment

Working...
                            X