Why did you start Forex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did you start Forex?

Just a curious question I like to ask fellow traders.

For me it started as a hobby which soon turned into an addiction. I've been trading for almost 4 years now and I've only started being profitable for the past 6 months or so... It took me almost 3 and half years to find my trading style that I felt comfortable and confident it.

Why did you started? and how long did it take you to get profitable in trading?

Lets hear it!

Kichie

I started FX trading to get out of the rat race, be my own boss, and have an opportunity to raise a family under my own terms.

I started to see consistent profits within 2 years but the lifestyle of a trader was difficult at times because I originally started out trading Forex at night time from the States. It's been a journey to say the least.

I'm glad you've found your niche and have the confidence to execute it. What was the game changer for you? For me, it was relocation to a better timezone.

HB

Comment

My game changer was sticking to 1 or 2 types of trading styles only.. I used to try learning to many strategies to quick and found myself blowing my money because I honestly had no clue what I was doing. Biggest lesson I learnt to have was keeping it simple with only 1 or 2 strategies and stick to it with a lot of patience.

Hoping to be my own boss one day!

Comment

i have started Forex because of earning money very rapidly. but from this market place by and large traders in particularly the newcomers are loser due to lack of exact trading knowledge. so before earning we have to acquire proper trading knowledge by learning.

Comment

A friend of mine got me into Forex few years ago, started on a DEMO and I found it quite interesting. Then slowly started educating myself and now I can say I am a part time trader. Still not confident enough to leave my job behind and start relying on Forex only. But who knows, maybe one day

Comment

Originally posted by RobertWilson
            A friend of mine got me into Forex few years ago, started on a DEMO and I found it quite interesting. Then slowly started educating myself and now I can say I am a part time trader. Still not confident enough to leave my job behind and start relying on Forex only. But who knows, maybe one day
            Wait. I just realised that you are not the Commander.
            Welcome to trading! Good luck with getting profitable! Can be hard!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

I think that is good chance to start a new life, if you learned all needs information about it, you will not to spend many time on work

Comment

I want to learn something new, and Forex trading is really something new to me. This is very different from what I have been doing. I think this an opportunity for me to quit my daily grind, should I become successful in this industry.

Comment

mainly to have a secondary income

Comment

You can never become rich with just one paycheck

Comment

It's a great way to learn of the economy in my opinion,on top of having a side income or some capital buildup

Comment

The lure of making a good amount of money has brought people into the doorsteps of forex business so that they can have an extra income just by sitting at home. It will only require a computer and internet connection to carry on the process where forex market and its knowledge would be required to bring on more trade.

Comment

It's an activity through which I can profit, stimulate my mind and meet new and interesting people. Those were more than reasons enough to start trading.

Comment

It started as a game. I heard about it from a friend, searched about it. Started from opening a demo account and then moving to the live account. The strategies seemed to work initially, started earning, losing and slowly it became a hobby and part of my life.

Comment

Brexit got me intrested in forex. and the unrealistic profits you read about when you start out..curnetly trading live on small acount and demoing I still have my shirt so im happy

Comment

Working...
                              X