Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhonnon
    replied
    I just wanted to get to the bottom of this case and understand it so interesting and profitable as they say on the Internet. In fact, at the initial stages it seemed to me that I had too many questions and few answers. But then the situation became more and more understandable and interesting, so I started to get into this topic more and more until I realized that I spend a lot of time on it and I like it. It's just, wow,,,

Leave a comment:

• Gholbizel
    replied
    I really wanted to find the optimal source of income that could be combined with the core business, but on the other hand, I did not initially even think about how long it would take. But now I think I have managed to adjust everything so that there is enough time for everything and at the same time I did not forget about my loved ones and rest.

Leave a comment:

• Arcanebringer
    replied
    It's simple - I started to have extra money, but of course I could not imagine that it would be so important for me.

Leave a comment:

• Deliniel
    replied
    It seems to me that most people came to the Forex market because of their interest and desire to get fast money. And then everyone has their own way. Because someone realized that he had to work and was disappointed after the first failure. And somebody decided that they would understand the whole business, which means they could see a huge perspective in this business.

Leave a comment:

• amri.rudi
    replied
    When compared to starting a new online business, online forex trading is much easier to learn.

Leave a comment:

• Ubahon
    replied
    Probably I should say something more intelligent, but my initial interest was related only on earning money. And it still is. I am on this market because I see huge opportunities to have sustainable profits over longer period of time and I am happy to earn it

Leave a comment:

• DavideT
    replied
    For the freedom it can bring and of course money

Leave a comment:

• Jennifer.Laura
    replied
    because my friend said, forex can be more profitable than any other online business.

Leave a comment:

• ScottCarsonMVP
    replied
    To make money! And it's working : )

Leave a comment:

• lal.remigiusz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Arushi Krishnnan
    replied
    Actually, I came across an ad that said they provide free training course and I just gave a try. Then later I was also provided a trading platform for free to practice. This made me develop an interest in trading and hence I started off.

Leave a comment:

• lal.remigiusz
    replied
    because of the superior. Other advantages of forex trading is margin trading facilities. Compared to the stock trading stock, the facility is superior.

Leave a comment:

• anna.serea
    replied
    because it is not the same as the work of the Office, forex trading can be done anytime without being limited by time. Within 5 working days, the forex market is normally open for 24 hours.

Leave a comment:

• anna.semera
    replied
    The most rational reasons why forex traders is so attractive is because flexible. Forex trading is renowned for its flexibility in capital, and place. In trade, the magnitude of the capital can be customized with Your economic capabilities.

Leave a comment:

• robert.miner
    replied
    I started playing the forex when it's no longer a chance to get work. at one time, I met a friend of mine who has mastered the forex trading. and finally, I studied with him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X