Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• john.brave
    replied
    I found forex when I searched for online business on Google.

Leave a comment:

• Bob2018
    replied
    I started forex because

I knew I wont be able to work under any one, Also I had no qualification for any professional job. nor any expertise in any physical business.
    I understood forex is some thing which I can do
    I liked charts and its movement and its concept
    I felt this can be done

Leave a comment:

• Ubahon
    replied
    I think governments are blowing the alarming whistle with good strength for the cryptos due to several reasons. But, cryptos have the non-governmental support which is keeping it in some shape. Otherwise, there is huge pressure for survival on this young currency. Am I right?

Leave a comment:

• Edith.M
    replied
    Brexit gave me a nightmare first day it influenced the market. I dint know what really it was. Today i make follow ups, and lastly i doubled my account,

Leave a comment:

• Edith.M
    replied
    Originally posted by kichie View Post
    just a curious question i like to ask fellow traders.

For me it started as a hobby which soon turned into an addiction. I've been trading for almost 4 years now and i've only started being profitable for the past 6 months or so... It took me almost 3 and half years to find my trading style that i felt comfortable and confident it.

Why did you started? And how long did it take you to get profitable in trading?

Lets hear it!

Kichie
    i started this forex trading in 2010, dint know i would eat my first profit 6 years later. There were limited info unlike today where even mentors are available.

Leave a comment:

• Ubahon
    replied
    I found it interesting when I first heard about the word 'FOREX'. Then I went deep into it by using the internet resources and some of my colleagues who were already in this business. I gather huge information and then entered into the practical trading field through demo account.

Leave a comment:

• aditiukey
    replied

Because I knew it provided the freedom to work from home, anywhere in the world - Heard the other day it takes 10,000 hours to be classed as an expert on any subject - 200 hours a month for 50 months, let's say 4 years seems a reasonable time frame although I have to say as most of mine was part time - 10 years is a reasonable time period.

Leave a comment:

• Xymox
    replied
    I started to trade almost a year ago, in my case it was firstly a hobby too, I became interested in forex because of one of my friends who traded too As I said, firstly it was only a hobby, I didn't spend much time with this trading but later I got much more interest in it, besides my profit grew too. I really like forex because of many reasons and now it's my main additional resource for earning money. My favourite things about forex are low costs for this trading, ability to try and use effectively various trading strategies, high liquidity, absence of strict regulations with the certain banks, great amount of types of brokers to choose https://fx-list.com/asic-forex-brokers and ease for starting your own account and making financial operations.But on the other hand I can't deny that forex has some serious cons too. In my opinion the biggest among them are lack of transparency, often high risks for losing all your capital, high volatility and too much scam among brokers.

Leave a comment:

• ForexandCrypto
    replied
    I was/am a full time matched bettor but I wanted to learn new skills for the ever changing world.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    Originally posted by Tackoin View Post
    Simple. That's because Forex is the only largest financial market in the world which beats the second largest NYSE by over 20,000% higher in volume per day.
    I couldn't have put it better.

Leave a comment:

• Tackoin
    replied
    Number 1: Passion to trade currencies, I'm in passion with Finance.
    Number 2: I can't let my money sit all days long and be a loser when the world is very actively and growing.

Leave a comment:

• Tackoin
    replied
    Simple. That's because Forex is the only largest financial market in the world which beats the second largest NYSE by over 20,000% higher in volume per day.

Leave a comment:

• kPips
    replied
    I love numbers and am familiar with intermediate Statistics. I always got good grades in logical and quantity reasoning. About my behavior, I'm organised, planning guy and have a very good in patience. But what to do with all these stuffs? So yeah, why not making money with these skills? Forex!

Leave a comment:

• alina.marabar
    replied
    I start forex to make more money.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    That is only a few months indeed, but we all have to start somewhere. Keep practicing and you'll see yourself improve.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X