Whats your trading style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your trading style?

Share with us your ideas ! Whats the style of trading you do?

My style of trading is simple yet effective (for me may not be for everyone) I'm 70% fundamental 30 % technical. I use a 15min chart, wait for news releases BUT I don't trade the actual release as my brains a bit to slow for that so I trade the reversal of a news release. 70-80% of the time when a the market spikes due to news it will return to where it previously was.. Thats my style which I find very effective for me.

Whats yours? Share your style and how effective it is for you.

We can code data driven events such as news or key words searches but fundamentals is something entirely different that takes research to form a bias whether right or wrong.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kichie

My style of trading is simple yet effective (for me may not be for everyone) I'm 70% fundamental 30 % technical. I use a 15min chart, wait for news releases BUT I don't trade the actual release as my brains a bit to slow for that so I trade the reversal of a news release. 70-80% of the time when a the market spikes due to news it will return to where it previously was.. Thats my style which I find very effective for me.

Sounds 100% technical to me. Where does the fundamnetal aspect come in?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Comment

My trading style is scalping.I am not experienced in trading and trying to grab as much knowledge as i can from various sources.But till now i liked scalping and i have made some money from following it..so for me its scalping.

Comment

In my opinion: "Any currency trader who plans to experience success in the business of trading currencies will ultimately decide to follow his personal observations about the market at any given time. Trading signals and alerts do not become standalone tools that you use in your trading."

Comment

I prefer technical analysis to fundamental analysis and I trade using MAs, candlesticks and mostly the D1 and H4 time frames, although I do check the other time frames regularly just in case.

Comment

I trade solely on the big news. 95% of successful transactions in the last month

Comment

There are four main styles of trading, namely scalping, day trading, swing trading, and position trading. ... Choosing the trading style that best suits their personality can be a difficult task for new traders, but is absolutely necessary to their long-term success as a professional trader

Comment

I am a defensive and long-term trader and I am proud of it as well. I think it is safe to stay in the business for a long time than losing the money in a flash. If there is quick chance of making money then there is surely a quick chance for losing it as well. So, keep this fact in mind and figure out your trades. Thanks

Comment

Higher timeframes, like Daily and Weekly, are the ones for me. And when I finally figured that out, I started to get advantage and nice results.
                    Before that I always wanted to get a pice of the action and always felt the urge to have a trade going. But now I have me strategy laid out and it is going very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kichie View Post

I await economic news and place straddle positions and short target on both sides of the price to capture that certained move

Comment

It is the beauty of this forum that you find topics about the cryptocurrencies and non-cryptocurrencies as well. You can share any thing you want in the social forum. You can get opinions of the fellow traders. You can share your opinion and experience with others. A lot of things to do here!

Comment

I prefer scalping or day trading style, I can not say what i like more. I use both strategies in my work as I look at the situation and choose a position from which I will make a deal

Comment

Working...
                          X