USA broker - This site needs a good USA regulated broker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA broker - This site needs a good USA regulated broker

I have talked with a few Admin but I just wanted to put something in your forum to see if there is talks on retaining a USA regulated broker. I trade part time but on a larger scale and i would love to use the premium services and traders if you had a way I could do this properly. I dont think anyone with any capital in FX would be comfortable using your recommended USA broker who is in Belize.

I can easily put a few hundred $$ in a Belize account just to join the main premium room but you wouldn't make any money from me as i wouldn't use that account. As a business owner and USA tax payer this could cause some serious red flags if I was to declare profits on an oversees - unregulated account. Not a good move for me with what I do in my business life.

SO i really enjoy the room and all the people and I enjoy adding in my few trades but you have some amazing traders on your team and I would love to put some of my money in with them or a way that can benefit all of us.

Please keep me informed if you find a way for us USA people to join you the right way.

Thanks and keep making pips

TucsonTDR

Regulated/Unregulated.. Makes no difference. Regulated are actually worse in the US since your capital is always under fire from the CFTC. Point of advice.. Go offshore.

Comment

yea i dont think I want to put my money into anything not regulated. If we were talking a few thousand then it wouldn't matter but anyone with any significant money that lives in the USA and trades FX wont put money into anything unregulated. its purely a bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonTDR View Post
        I have talked with a few Admin but I just wanted to put something in your forum to see if there is talks on retaining a USA regulated broker. I trade part time but on a larger scale and i would love to use the premium services and traders if you had a way I could do this properly. I dont think anyone with any capital in FX would be comfortable using your recommended USA broker who is in Belize.

I can easily put a few hundred $$ in a Belize account just to join the main premium room but you wouldn't make any money from me as i wouldn't use that account. As a business owner and USA tax payer this could cause some serious red flags if I was to declare profits on an oversees - unregulated account. Not a good move for me with what I do in my business life.

SO i really enjoy the room and all the people and I enjoy adding in my few trades but you have some amazing traders on your team and I would love to put some of my money in with them or a way that can benefit all of us.

Please keep me informed if you find a way for us USA people to join you the right way.

Thanks and keep making pips

TucsonTDR

Regulation isn't all it's cracked up to be to be completely honest....

I know just as many dodgy regulated brokers as I do unregulated. If the broker goes under you're basically screwed either way (unless you're in the UK).

That being said, I do take your point about sending and receiving money from Belize, especially if you're a big enough fish to pop onto the tax offices radar.

As an alternative we'll be offering a monthly paid subscription option, which will mean you can keep trading with your current broker, but still get the benefit of our Premium Room. I expect this to be in place within the next fortnight.
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Thanks Nick - Yes with your statement - >>That being said, I do take your point about sending and receiving money from Belize, especially if you're a big enough fish to pop onto the tax offices radar <<<
          Yea it is the larger capital but also I do lots of foreign logistics and trade with my company so i am on the radar as is.
          But you are missing out on some serious money and much more than you could make from me and others from just a monthly fee, if you had a USA broker where you can make money by your company being the referral like you do with the others.
          But great site and congrats on all the changes and success here. Not much out there like this for FX.

please dont give up on us people down here in the good ol' USA.

Comment

Working...
          X