Windows 10 & MT4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 & MT4

I'm opening this topic to see what forum members have to say about windows 10 running MT4. I remember Viper posting that he had to revert to win 7 to get MT4 to run properly but this was some time ago & maybe things have changed with various Mt4 & Microsoft updates. I need to update my home PC which will come with win 10, which is the reason I'm seeking out some info. Any comments appreciated.

One of my rigs runs win 10. It's performs just the same as my win 7 rigs

No issues found with mt4

I'm not a fan of 10 but it works

Maybe others can also share experiences

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

ok, thanks Dupapa, I even contemplated reverting a new PC with win 10 as standard to win7 if possible if there was an issue as I prefer win 7 myself.

Comment

I have win10 since it got out, no problems with mt4. Also my PC is old since 2008, but I did upgrade graphics, ram etc. Last upgrade was in 2014, but all works fine also if I compare to game industry I can play most of the games that are out now...

Comment

Sounds like no real issue with win 10 so far, thanks for response Opportunis. I use laptop for mobility so upgrading the PC not really an option for me, my keyboard & hard drive doing strange things so looking to replace. Ultimately I figure its pointless fighting Microsoft trying to prolong old OS even though I already did this several times, it turned out to wasted money in the end.

Comment

I have been using Windows 10 since one of the first public betas. I have never had any issues with MT4

Comment

Thanks for your reply Pontus, all good so far it seems.

Comment

Me too, using Windows 10 and absolutely no problem with MT4

Comment

Damn, that's a good topic using a computer to various of work that why they are so important to this human society. I was writing an essay about this by taking help from here https://writinguniverse.com/free-ess...ples/computer/ they have the best services regarding essay writing services and I really love using them.

Comment

I have no problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X