Techinical or Fundamental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Techinical or Fundamental

Do you think that technical is better than fundamental analysis?

For my experience, I think this has been proved absolutely right

Personally I think neither are better but both used together is the right way to trade, I use technical for entry and fundies for looking at longer term expectation

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh! So what indicator do you often use? I mostly use RSI )

Comment

i think u need both.

Comment

Ok thank you. I think I should find som indicators that help me to trade on both technical and fundamental

Comment

I don't think either is better or worse than the other, just that different things work for different people. There are some very successful traders out there relying on fundamental analysis.I, on the other hand, only use it to figure out when I shouldn't trade and avoid any high impact events and rely almost entirely on technical analysis, because that is what makes sense to me as an individual.

Comment

Almost all my friend use technical analysis and they trade successfully. Their trade rating is high too

Comment

Really? Your friends' ratings are high? How did your friends calculate their trade rating?

Comment

He uses a tool called Signal Trend. Hum, wait for me a minute, I am trying to find it

Comment

Originally posted by SammyLinh View Post
                    Almost all my friend use technical analysis and they trade successfully. Their trade rating is high too
                    Is it this tool? I found it in mql5 the only tool helping us calculate traders level http://pfmfund.com/signal-trend-free-en.html

Comment

Originally posted by Eliza Abrams View Post
                      I don't think either is better or worse than the other, just that different things work for different people. There are some very successful traders out there relying on fundamental analysis.I, on the other hand, only use it to figure out when I shouldn't trade and avoid any high impact events and rely almost entirely on technical analysis, because that is what makes sense to me as an individual.
                      So we should combine both technical and fundamental in our tradings, like two heart with one beat =))

Comment

This is a very interesting topic. No analysis is 100% certain and that applies to technical analysis too. I personally prefer to it to fundamental analysis, but with the understanding that I am dealing with probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by david_20 View Post
                          So we should combine both technical and fundamental in our tradings, like two heart with one beat =))
                          That was my point. Choosing between technical and fundamental analysis shouldn't be an "either/or" situation. A combination of both gives the best results, in my opinion.

Comment

I only use Technical analysis works for me perfectly. Very accurate

Comment

Originally posted by jlf View Post
                              I only use Technical analysis works for me perfectly. Very accurate
                              How do you deal with high impact news events?

Comment

Working...
                              X