How to start ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mozekona View Post
    Hi ! I need some courses , because I'm beginner in Forex . Can anyone recommend me could use some good Forex courses ? ?
    You might want to try this Interactive Trading Courses, I also use this to improve my trading skills, I am like you a beginner in Forex trading. I hope it will help you.

Comment

You should go for babypips school of Pipsology and also should trade with some experienced person so that you will be able to learn tips from them as well.

Comment

Forex courses are usually in each country.

Comment

Why you do not start with something like that exact forum or Youtube, there are lot of places which filled with forex information. There are brokers who works like now I am not sure how much, for example something like 15-20 years already, so it's really something.

Comment

Comment

You don't necessarily need any courses, you just need to learn how to systematize and use market information in practice.

Comment

You better try to trade more on the demo, it should definitely help you. Practice is the best solution!

Comment

What do you need a course for? You can try any demo strategy with the chosen broker or on some independent website. You need to understand the logic of the market and it will be available through practice.

Comment

You go to YouTube, there's an incredible amount of this information.

Comment

Working...
                    X