How to start ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to start ?

Hi ! I need some courses , because I'm beginner in Forex . Can anyone recommend me could use some good Forex courses ? ?

I'd recommend babypips school, it helped me a lot when I first started and it's free. And looooooots of DEMO trading is a must!

Comment

Learn the basics at http://www.babypips.com/

There are two broad categories of traders. Discretionary and mechanical. Mechanical traders follow objective rules, like computer programs. Discretionary traders are comfortable with subjectivity in their decisions.

Both have pros and cons. If you want to become a discretionary trader, I recommend these two courses which are very complementary:

https://brookstradingcourse.com/ (the best)
      yourtradingcoach.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, yourtradingcoach.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Both emphasize trading without indicators. Clean charts, trading price action.
      Al Brooks work is comprehensive. He shows you how to make money in any market conditions. The guy who owns YourTradingCoach is a student of Al Brooks. His course provides well defined setups and is probably the best example of how to construct a detailed trading plan (if you like to follow detailed plans).

Finally, no matter who you learn from, don't underestimate the amount of work required before you have any chance of trading consistently profitably. You will need to study a lot of charts and practice trading with small amounts for possibly several years, although some have achieved it within 1 year.
      Last edited by Mike O; 02-23-2017, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Thank you for your answer.
        We begin intensively. I read a book one of these Trading for Dummies by Lita Epstein. What other books are good?
        https://brookstradingcourse.com/ I browsed this course is really great for anyone who starts. Very often I use it. Only there is probably free webinars? http://yourtradingcoach.com/ very little information they have on the site, unfortunately I need a lot of information, in addition to a course on time. In the course as I do not odpisalicie on this post, I looked for some courses. Most of them are similar. For example, such a course http://www.forexyestrading.com/ on the side there is a lot of info, very interesting. I would like you to just cast also such courses, so I can compare it I just would like something more than just a "start-information"

Comment

Originally posted by mozekona View Post
          I just would like something more than just a "start-information"
          http://www.forexyestrading.com/ is expensive and it seems that they only teach you a few patterns without explaining the reality behind the patterns. It seems shallow and over priced to me. Most trading courses only teach the basics about technical analysis copied from the classic books on the subject, such as this one and trading psychology copied from this. Save yourself $1400 and just buy those two books.

Al Brooks course is the most comprehensive that I have seen for learning price action. He explains price action in terms of the game that is being played between bulls and bears, always keeping in mind what both sides are possibly thinking (the "metagame"). His videos are longer than 36 hours in total, and his 3 books contain more than 1 million words. In the Wikipedia page on the subject most of the references are to his work. That course is more than just a 'start-information".

I've read good things about Bob Volman who is also a price action expert, but haven't read his books yet.

There are some excellent book recommendations on this page, particularly those on Trading Psychology.

Most of the work of learning will be your own study of real time and historical charts and your own practice with trading - not reading books or forums, or watching videos.

Comment

I think that one of the first things a trader should learn is how to calculate and manage their risk when trading [/url], because no matter what your trading strategy is, it is bound to run in a series of losing trades. If you do not control your exposure during them, you may end up with serious losses.
            How to manage risk in Forex trading - Learn the best practices to reduce your risk, when trading in the forex market.
            Last edited by mlawson71; 08-04-2017, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Learn forex trading that's how you start. Good resource is from babypips.

Comment

read the literature and start trading on a real account in small amounts. First time trade for the sake of experience, do not rush for big money!

Comment

I think that it's a good idea to initially trade on a demo account, rather than start right away on a live account, even if you risk small sums.

Comment

Invest in knowledge and start trading - this is the best lesson

Comment

HI, who can recommend novice books?

Comment

Originally posted by Vladimir Dolgindki View Post
                        Sir, for a beginner like you, you don't need to buy or purchase novice books in order to learn Forex trading. There are some brokers I know who offers online educational tools plus they also offer other online services that you can easily access.

Comment

Being a new trader myself I would like to get help in knowing how exactly we should start. I have been trying to trade on the demo account and trying scalping in the live account as well but I want to have the proper knowledge of trade before I try something big. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Comment

Hi, I recommend first reading the basic information about what is forex, forex trading, who is a broker etc. then I would try to set up a demo account and test different strategies on it. I would pay a mentoring expert and when I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing, I'd try to tradit.
                              Chcete se dozvědět co je Forex? Jsme ti praví pro Vás! Máme mnoholeté zkušenosti, které se snažíme předávat dále.

Comment

Working...
                              X