Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuathris
    replied
    You go to YouTube, there's an incredible amount of this information.

Leave a comment:

• Rhonnon
    replied
    What do you need a course for? You can try any demo strategy with the chosen broker or on some independent website. You need to understand the logic of the market and it will be available through practice.

Leave a comment:

• Agajurus
    replied
    You better try to trade more on the demo, it should definitely help you. Practice is the best solution!

Leave a comment:

• Deliniel
    replied
    You don't necessarily need any courses, you just need to learn how to systematize and use market information in practice.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronpp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Blazaronald
    replied
    Why you do not start with something like that exact forum or Youtube, there are lot of places which filled with forex information. There are brokers who works like now I am not sure how much, for example something like 15-20 years already, so it's really something.

Leave a comment:

• lal.remigiusz
    replied
    Forex courses are usually in each country.

Leave a comment:

• muktiagrawal
    replied
    You should go for babypips school of Pipsology and also should trade with some experienced person so that you will be able to learn tips from them as well.

Leave a comment:

• schulervictoria1519
    replied
    Originally posted by mozekona View Post
    Hi ! I need some courses , because I'm beginner in Forex . Can anyone recommend me could use some good Forex courses ? ?
    You might want to try this Interactive Trading Courses, I also use this to improve my trading skills, I am like you a beginner in Forex trading. I hope it will help you.

Leave a comment:

• ForexGuru10
    replied
    Hi, I recommend first reading the basic information about what is forex, forex trading, who is a broker etc. then I would try to set up a demo account and test different strategies on it. I would pay a mentoring expert and when I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing, I'd try to tradit.
    Chcete se dozvědět co je Forex? Jsme ti praví pro Vás! Máme mnoholeté zkušenosti, které se snažíme předávat dále.

Leave a comment:

• rashed1
    replied
    HI, who can recommend novice books?

Leave a comment:

• joebilly657
    replied
    Being a new trader myself I would like to get help in knowing how exactly we should start. I have been trying to trade on the demo account and trying scalping in the live account as well but I want to have the proper knowledge of trade before I try something big. Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• David Holm
    replied
    Originally posted by Vladimir Dolgindki View Post
    Sir, for a beginner like you, you don't need to buy or purchase novice books in order to learn Forex trading. There are some brokers I know who offers online educational tools plus they also offer other online services that you can easily access.

Leave a comment:

• Vladimir Dolgindki
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Sobinsky
    replied
    Invest in knowledge and start trading - this is the best lesson

Leave a comment:

Working...
X