Which is the best trading strategy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nfx
    To know if a strategy or trader is successful or not you should be asking three key items.

1 what is your win / loss ratio.
    2 what is your average loss
    3 what is your average win

Then look at this chart and plot the result. If its above the red line its a successful strategy. Not knowing this before putting money in is gambling. And if the person providing the strategy doesnt know this AVOID.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    I have a strategy with the below stats thats giving me a healthy return for over few years now.

Avg loss: 23 pips
    Avg win: 62 pips.
    Win / loss ratio: 2.69

Long win %: 30
    Short win %: 38
    Win avg %: 34

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

As a fresher I think momentum stratergy is the best strategy:

Momentum is what day trading is all about. One of the first things I learned as a beginner trader is that the only way to profit is by finding stocks that are moving. The good news is that almost every single day there is a stock that will move 20-30%. This is a fact. The question is how do we find those stocks before

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Which is the best trading strategy, by your opinion? With which strategy you have had the most success? I know that there are a lot of
          them, but I don`t know how to choose one.

Comment

Here are four of the most common active trading strategies and the built-in costs of each strategy.
            1. day trading
            2.position trading
            3. swing trading
            4. scalping

Comment

Each of us has our own trade secrets and our own methods. The strategy must be chosen based on the style of your trade, then it will work for you

Comment

How much time per day do you want to dedicate to trading?

Comment

If there is a simple and easy trading strategy, why should you find the hard one? just install a few MA on the platform, each with a different Period and color.

Comment

many of the best strategies in trading. for example scalping. and much more.

Comment

Comment

Some Strategies and Tips to keep in mind while trading:
                        1. Invest in Business: The biggest and important rule of the stock market is that whenever you invest, always invest in the business and not in Stock. When you are investing, look at the company's business, that is, see what business is the company doing and how it is doing. Invest in shares of that company whose business you understand easily.
                        2. Get the complete information: When you are studying a company's shares, do not look at Max and Minimum Shares Price but study whole Share Pattern. Most investors make this mistake in the Share Price level while investing, which they suffer in Long-Term Investment.
                        3. Disciplined Investments: Take decision with your analysis and patience in the share market. Do not take a decision with fear and greed in the ups and downs of the Shares Market. Any investor who disciplines and patiently invest in the right shares of the right company can avail the benefits of the Share Market for a longer time.
                        4. Do not run in emotions: While investing in the stock market, be free from feelings of fear and greed and decide. Both of these emotions can affect your profit by affecting your decision.
                        5. Portfolio: Those people who keep diversification in their portfolio of investment only they get the right advantage of this market. If you make a good portfolio of your investment and keep the shares of different companies, then you can minimize your risk.
                        6. After investing in the stock market, not only will you have to look at the ups and downs of the companies, but also keep an eye on the movement that is happening in the entire world. The event or accident occurring in any part of the world is directly influenced by the Stock Exchange. That's why you have to keep yourself updated all the time.
                        7. Choose the Right Guidance: Never think that you are an expert in trading with small profits. Always choose the right guidance, take help from analysis reports and profitable stock trading tips.
                        www.stocktips.org.in is Provide best stock trading tips, stock tips, free Stock trading Tips, intraday stock tips, and equity tips for higher profit

Comment

Working...
                        X