Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeA
    replied
    Here is something I use --> https://market24hclock.com/#_ ... I think this has been posted in the chat room before by others. It is the 24hr market clock. Good to see when Market overlap is in play.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Thanks Potter, I'm looking forward to hearing more

How do you approach the market? What are you looking at when you first login for the day?

Do you run through a checklist, or just have a general scout through the charts to see if there are any major levels on the horizon?

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    Cheers for the RANsquawk idea, now on a feed.

Like what your doing here Potter and couldn't agree more, keep it simple guys/girls

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Potter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Potter
    replied
    OK just to quickly get something down. Having helped dozens if not hundreds of people here over the years, lol sounds good, but not writing it for that, It is my sincere belief that people overcomplicate all of this basically, I know it IS complicated, but I also know that most successful traders keep things fairly simple.

Were talking; Support/Resistance, maybe 200ma higher timeframes, trend. OK will leave it there for now....please feel free to chime in

Leave a comment:

• Potter
    started a topic Things to maybe help some budding Traders

Things to maybe help some budding Traders

This is a thread I have been thinking about for years, but never got around to starting it. It is just focused on helping new traders to find something simple amongst IMO all the excessive bullpoo that exists out there, to try and battle thru when you are learning this rocket science. I will be posting with hopefully the help of some distinguished traders.

What this is not; This is not a get quick rich technique, go away if you are not prepared to put hard work in : )
    Some Holy Grail technique, from Paul Tudor Jones level trader.

What this will be; A place to share some sensible ideas, hopefully I can learn from some of the other traders who will be posting, with an aim to focusing on one of the main intentions of this website, to get people profitable and give them a skill, teachin men and womans to fish!
Working...
X