Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuathris
    replied
    What can I advise - of course, take trading seriously and not afraid of failures, the stronger you are, the more likely you are to cope with any difficulties, want to earn - get ready to work day and night and see the prospect of earning in any situation.

Leave a comment:

• Gholbizel
    replied
    Do not forget about the statistics and strict accounting of trading sessions, if you do not grab for each trade, but build a specific action plan, then your trade will be more structured and competent, which means you will be a trader, not a player.

Leave a comment:

• Rhonnon
    replied
    The main thing is to work on yourself as if today you will be able to earn your last money at Forex, then you will act responsibly and carefully, and a high income will be not just a dream, but the most common reality.

Leave a comment:

• Blazaronald
    replied
    Well, let me show you something here for real - https://forextraininggroup.com/top-n...x-trader-must/ "Free Online Trading Tools.
    Economic News Calendar Tool.
    Financial Newswire Access.
    Pip Calculator Tool.
    The Currency Correlation Tool.
    Broker Spread Comparison Tool.
    Forex Time Zone Converter.
    Forex Volatility Calculator."

Leave a comment:

• amri.rudi
    replied
    I will always wait for your posts. because your posts are very educational for beginners like me.

Leave a comment:

• brokeMike
    replied
    can't believe Potter got banned? wow

Leave a comment:

• Potter
    replied
    Lol just seen the podcast stuff

Leave a comment:

• MikeA
    replied
    With how active Potter is in the trade room chat, Im sure you would have a whole lot of info to fill that podcast up. Jason wouldn't get a word in edge ways!!...lol....

Leave a comment:

• moneyrunner
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post

What do you think about doing a podcast with Jason?

I'd love to hear it, as I'm sure many people here would.
    Would like to hear that podcast, great idea

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Potter View Post

YW guys, hope my idea of the basics will be of some use to people...
    What do you think about doing a podcast with Jason?

I'd love to hear it, as I'm sure many people here would.

Leave a comment:

• Potter
    replied
    Originally posted by Kichie View Post
    Awesome idea Potter.. Look forwards to contributing to it.
    YW guys, hope my idea of the basics will be of some use to people...

Leave a comment:

• Kichie
    replied
    Awesome idea Potter.. Look forwards to contributing to it.

Leave a comment:

• Potter
    replied

That's sounds like a very sensible way to approach the market. But I would expect nothing different :P
    Hmmm thanks for the compliment, I expect its pretty standard procedure, with someone with a bit of experience tho.

Interesting that you highlight tech levels in gold, do you find they hold true more often than FX pairs?
    I havent done extensive research on the comparison. The level is usually just used as an "odds enhancer" for the trade I have in mind.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Potter View Post

hmmm great questions, but then you would pose good ones.

OK to get a quick reply back to you. Id say firstly I approach the market as if it is a wild animal ready to tear the shirt off of my back!

When first loging in for the day, probably similar to a lot of traders who use Fundamentals, Technicals & General Market Sentiment.

I like to catch up on the news feed. i.e See whats happened in the session before, and try and formulate some kind of plan that I can see happening, such as threatening risk off situations, then maybe couple that with buy tech levels in gold for example.

Something I would like to stress is that IMO there is no rush. I like the saying "you get paid to wait". So I'd say I never look to rush into something. Hope that helps for now.

A few other good free resources I was looking for I havent been able to relocate atm, but these two sites might be useful to some, of course there is always the whole BabyPips.com course to follow as well, which most would recommend....

https://www.mataf.net/en/forex/tools/volatility

http://www.babypips.com/tools/forex-...sitionsize.php
    That's sounds like a very sensible way to approach the market. But I would expect nothing different :P

Interesting that you highlight tech levels in gold, do you find they hold true more often than FX pairs?

Leave a comment:

• Potter
    replied
    Thanks Potter, I'm looking forward to hearing more

How do you approach the market? What are you looking at when you first login for the day?

Do you run through a checklist, or just have a general scout through the charts to see if there are any major levels on the horizon?
    hmmm great questions, but then you would pose good ones.

OK to get a quick reply back to you. Id say firstly I approach the market as if it is a wild animal ready to tear the shirt off of my back!

When first loging in for the day, probably similar to a lot of traders who use Fundamentals, Technicals & General Market Sentiment.

I like to catch up on the news feed. i.e See whats happened in the session before, and try and formulate some kind of plan that I can see happening, such as threatening risk off situations, then maybe couple that with buy tech levels in gold for example.

Something I would like to stress is that IMO there is no rush. I like the saying "you get paid to wait". So I'd say I never look to rush into something. Hope that helps for now.

A few other good free resources I was looking for I havent been able to relocate atm, but these two sites might be useful to some, of course there is always the whole BabyPips.com course to follow as well, which most would recommend....

https://www.mataf.net/en/forex/tools/volatility

http://www.babypips.com/tools/forex-...sitionsize.php
    Last edited by Potter; 04-24-2017, 01:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X