Danger !!! Malicious software on mt4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danger !!! Malicious software on mt4

Hello everyone! I am writing to notify you that there is currently malicious software for MT4 that enters the system from the download of infected EAs and tools, how is this possible? I do not know for sure, but two of my colleagues and close associates lost money from their accounts, not in part, but in full. Apparently the EA is of Russian origin and is marketing its contaminated AEs to different platforms without being detected the fault.

Where is more info on this?

Comment

Originally posted by suan1 View Post
      Hello everyone! I am writing to notify you that there is currently malicious software for MT4 that enters the system from the download of infected EAs and tools, how is this possible? I do not know for sure, but two of my colleagues and close associates lost money from their accounts, not in part, but in full. Apparently the EA is of Russian origin and is marketing its contaminated AEs to different platforms without being detected the fault.
      Hello, I am new to the forum and I was very interested in your topic, and I have a question, this virus you talk about had to have been detected by your antivirus. I do not understand how it could cause so much damage without your doing nothing, did you have any antivirus?

Comment

Do you have more information?
        Last edited by Kathy001; 10-09-2017, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Looking for some more info about it as well..doesn't sound good

Comment

Oh my! how can I avoid it!?!?

Comment

I am not at all surprised. Well that sure puts any developer that use dll for communication in a hard place. No product from mql5 has the ability to use dll, so it has to be products from other sources.

Comment

then, how is the solution to overcome this?

Comment

Anything like that located in MT5 as well ? How well you research the topic and what amount of other people know about this ? This really puts us in some difficult condition really, but like few years passed so I assume it's all safe by now and that info wasn't confirmed, correct ?

Comment

Working...
                  X