No announcement yet.

What Are The Best Forex Trading Tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is important for a trader not to spend too much time in demo. It kills the spychology needed to trade a live account

Comment

maybe to get facts about each system as to what % success rate there is. It seems to me that the very large majority of private traders always fail no matter how much they spend on courses, signals, robots, indicators.........So unless you are a professional trader you are probably doomed to lose. Hence many countries making trading websites not allowed.

But there are many who are attracted to the dream of the perfect lifestyle and who get sucked in to fund all the forex companies

How many here can honestly say they make money and how much?

Comment

Originally posted by biggles222 View Post
        maybe to get facts about each system as to what % success rate there is. It seems to me that the very large majority of private traders always fail no matter how much they spend on courses, signals, robots, indicators.........So unless you are a professional trader you are probably doomed to lose. Hence many countries making trading websites not allowed.

But there are many who are attracted to the dream of the perfect lifestyle and who get sucked in to fund all the forex companies

How many here can honestly say they make money and how much?
        This is true for the most part.
        But once I developed a strategy and risk management plan that worked consistently, then making money became easier.

Have a look at all my systems on Myfxbook or the two systems I have listed here at the marketplace.
        Basically you just have to put in a lot of hard work, and develop a good scam/lying detector.

I made over $100,000 all up last financial year, and I hope this year is better, depending on AUM.

Comment

According to me the most important tip is learn how to manage risk and second one is keep your emotions under control while trading.

Comment

Yes, risk and emotion are the most important things that can affect trading, so the best advice is to engage in self-development and control your emotions.

Comment

Be aware what's happening in the world. Best way to do it is to use a squawk.

Comment

choose your Forex broker wisely
                then plan your trade
                keep an eye on the risk-reward ratio always while trading
                determine the correct position size for your trade
                use leverage carefully
                know how to manage your risks

Even in case, you incur loss accept it, take a look back and analyze why you lost, go back and practice on a demo account for a while, pay attention to your trading psychology and then start trading with lots of confidence.

Comment

Okay, I'll get to know me and know my capacity. Maybe this can help me

Comment

What is each person's character can be in the form of appropriate willingness? are not in conflict with one's conscience?

Comment

Tokyo stock exchange forecast. It is my way of working smoothly and able to make GOOD money out of it. But of course, you also need to be using common sense, as that is the most important aspect of things.

Comment

What are the features of those who have yet to know his own self?

Comment

Some of the points that I liked about the experience I had operating with paxforex are:
                          Very small spreed excellent !! , the leverage of 1: 500 I liked because I can use less money to operate more volume and execution of the orders very fast the platform does not freeze very fast I have not tried the withdrawal but I noticed that there is diversity to execute that action otherwise I could use my personal indicators without any problem.
                          I am very satisfied with paxforex

Comment

Choosing a reputable broker is of paramount importance and spending time researching the differences between brokers will be very helpful. You must know each broker's policies and how he or she goes about making a market.

Comment

https://brokerreview.net/the-best-forex-brokers-in..."

Comment

What is the point of the Pick Your Account Type?

Comment

Working...
                                X