• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learn little and often. Don't try to master everything at once

Comment

https://www.volumefx.com/

Comment

It may be, is to know yourself is to know the ability of self and self weaknesses.

Comment

nice post. this is can i use in trading forex.

Comment

Remember the reason why leverage is so highly available in Forex is because without it, it's very expensive to start.

Comment

I have to know where my abilities are. so as not to get caught up in the situation.

Comment

One of the most easiest techniques used by new traders is catching trends. But, during time they will realise that it is not so easy thing to do, as it requires good chart analysis and knowledge of indicators. Demo account would be good option to practice these skills

Comment

Very important and clear tips. Thanks for sharing these tips, they can be very useful to any new trader who doen't know where to begin. Its important to know yourself and what you understand. That way, you'll know how to manage your risks and conduct your trading profitably

Comment

by knowing personal abilities, it can set the strategy forward.

Comment

The first Forex trading tip is choosing the right Forex broker! You should choose a Forex broker intelligently and carefully. I have been trading with VolumeFX!! And they are the most trusted brokers. You can visit their website to know more https://volumefx.com!

Comment

According to the opinion of many people forex is a boring and highly risky trading industry. But different research & statistics show that in most cases, failure of choosing right broker results in all these boredoms & risks. https://www.forexing.com/forex-broker-reviews
                        Last edited by FX Tuli; 05-04-2019, 09:27 AM.

Comment

The most important and first step is to find the right broker. Always choose the broker carefully. If you are new in the Forex trading world then I recommend you to trade with VolumeFX!! I have been trading with them and they are awesome! Visit http://volumefx.com!

Comment

Forex trading is a great business for the people who are persistent and who are hard working. It is not a game of short-term period as you have to plan for a long-term. You must have weekly, monthly, and yearly goals. Trade is higher timeframes as it is beneficial. Thanks!

Comment

There are no better trading tips for a beginner in forex trading than patience, discipline and proper risk management. It takes trading discipline to follow your trading plan and proper risk management to avoid losing too much and going broke. You also have to be patient since consistent profits don't come overnight

Comment

It looks like main poker rules. Analize all possible information, make your own decisions on this basis - and be confident. Dont involve in some risky situations more money than you really can afford to lose. If you lose - make some conclusions from your own mistakes. If someone more experienced wanna give you advise - at least listen to this person. It costs you nothing - but can bring you a lot of profit. Pay all your attention to your laptop while trading. No messengers, Facebook and Tinder for example. And you must as it was said above be 100% sure that you totally understand what you are doing now.

Comment

Working...
                                X