No announcement yet.

What Are The Best Forex Trading Tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many people have been helped by these 5 tips?

Comment

I think that for new traders any tip is a good tip as long they think about it and through this, learn something new. However, with experience they will need a lot less tips, so this sort of threads would not be interesting for them to read

Comment

I think that these tips are quite good. Eventually, there might be a problem of fully understanding those tips by new traders. With experience they will certainly get broader insights, but at beginning, it is enough if they only think about them

Comment

You play very well the points you have to take into account to trade in trading but personally I suggest you pay close attention to your psychological state to be in the market, because it is something that even some experts do not manage to control when they invest because they are driven by intuitions and also because when they get losses they do not know to control themselves and generate several operations not measures that only lead them to the ruin.

Comment

Finding a proper broker is the most useful tip. I can recommend InstaForex founded by Ildar Sharipov. Also, they've got a large experience of sponsorships in sport.

Comment

Golden tip for Successful Forex Trading is STRONG Knowledge as well as reliable Experience. Keep patience and learn more, more and more until you become successful as well as expert Trader

Comment

The most important is to choose the right broker, as 95% of your time you will need it, so your comfort depends on company that you choose. It's always better to pay some time in order to check brokers and info about them to avoid unexpected problems. Aslo, if broker offers demo-account, it's usefull to test trading platform and it's features.

Comment

I am convinced that a trader must have habits that form him as a person and as a professional. And the most important of them is the habit of learning something new all the time, and then practice your theoretical knowledge. It will never be enough. You always need to know more to stay on par with the market. Another good thing is the ability to stick to a strategy or plan. It doesn't matter which one you choose for yourself, but if it brings results. It definitely suits you. And also, you have to be ready to admit your mistakes, because they were, are and will be. The most important thing is to learn to cope with them, to get experience from them and just move on.

Comment

Best tips are so banal, that I even don't want to say them. By the way, many people don't know them or don't use them, as thing that they're very banal. You should take care about education, constant self-learning and working with reliable broker. That's so easy, but you really should learn, even if you're already profitable, as market is changing and you should be changing and becoming better.

Comment

Working...
                    X