Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuathris
    replied
    Best tips are so banal, that I even don't want to say them. By the way, many people don't know them or don't use them, as thing that they're very banal. You should take care about education, constant self-learning and working with reliable broker. That's so easy, but you really should learn, even if you're already profitable, as market is changing and you should be changing and becoming better.

Leave a comment:

• Deliniel
    replied
    I am convinced that a trader must have habits that form him as a person and as a professional. And the most important of them is the habit of learning something new all the time, and then practice your theoretical knowledge. It will never be enough. You always need to know more to stay on par with the market. Another good thing is the ability to stick to a strategy or plan. It doesn't matter which one you choose for yourself, but if it brings results. It definitely suits you. And also, you have to be ready to admit your mistakes, because they were, are and will be. The most important thing is to learn to cope with them, to get experience from them and just move on.

Leave a comment:

• Kelune
    replied
    The most important is to choose the right broker, as 95% of your time you will need it, so your comfort depends on company that you choose. It's always better to pay some time in order to check brokers and info about them to avoid unexpected problems. Aslo, if broker offers demo-account, it's usefull to test trading platform and it's features.

Leave a comment:

• dextor
    replied
    Golden tip for Successful Forex Trading is STRONG Knowledge as well as reliable Experience. Keep patience and learn more, more and more until you become successful as well as expert Trader

Leave a comment:

• Novuk
    replied
    Finding a proper broker is the most useful tip. I can recommend InstaForex founded by Ildar Sharipov. Also, they've got a large experience of sponsorships in sport.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronpp
    replied
    You play very well the points you have to take into account to trade in trading but personally I suggest you pay close attention to your psychological state to be in the market, because it is something that even some experts do not manage to control when they invest because they are driven by intuitions and also because when they get losses they do not know to control themselves and generate several operations not measures that only lead them to the ruin.

Leave a comment:

• Ytanne
    replied
    I think that these tips are quite good. Eventually, there might be a problem of fully understanding those tips by new traders. With experience they will certainly get broader insights, but at beginning, it is enough if they only think about them

Leave a comment:

• Duerickali
    replied
    I think that for new traders any tip is a good tip as long they think about it and through this, learn something new. However, with experience they will need a lot less tips, so this sort of threads would not be interesting for them to read

Leave a comment:

• Jennifer.Laura
    replied
    how many people have been helped by these 5 tips?

Leave a comment:

• Blazaronald
    replied
    It looks like main poker rules. Analize all possible information, make your own decisions on this basis - and be confident. Dont involve in some risky situations more money than you really can afford to lose. If you lose - make some conclusions from your own mistakes. If someone more experienced wanna give you advise - at least listen to this person. It costs you nothing - but can bring you a lot of profit. Pay all your attention to your laptop while trading. No messengers, Facebook and Tinder for example. And you must as it was said above be 100% sure that you totally understand what you are doing now.

Leave a comment:

• Rhonnon
    replied
    There are no better trading tips for a beginner in forex trading than patience, discipline and proper risk management. It takes trading discipline to follow your trading plan and proper risk management to avoid losing too much and going broke. You also have to be patient since consistent profits don't come overnight

Leave a comment:

• Ytanne
    replied
    Forex trading is a great business for the people who are persistent and who are hard working. It is not a game of short-term period as you have to plan for a long-term. You must have weekly, monthly, and yearly goals. Trade is higher timeframes as it is beneficial. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• AdamsBaker
    replied
    The most important and first step is to find the right broker. Always choose the broker carefully. If you are new in the Forex trading world then I recommend you to trade with VolumeFX!! I have been trading with them and they are awesome! Visit http://volumefx.com!

Leave a comment:

• FX Tuli
    replied
    According to the opinion of many people forex is a boring and highly risky trading industry. But different research & statistics show that in most cases, failure of choosing right broker results in all these boredoms & risks. https://www.forexing.com/forex-broker-reviews
    Last edited by FX Tuli; 05-04-2019, 09:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AudreyTautou
    replied
    The first Forex trading tip is choosing the right Forex broker! You should choose a Forex broker intelligently and carefully. I have been trading with VolumeFX!! And they are the most trusted brokers. You can visit their website to know more https://volumefx.com!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X