Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EURUSD consolidate already 5-weeks at 1.12.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mlawson71
    replied
    EUR/USD is still range-bound and it testing the support at 1.2300, I think it will rebound again from it though and rally back to 1.2340.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    The pair pulled back from 1.2550 despite the breakout, it seems that the range will continue until next week.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    It did reach 1.2500 and it is testing that level, I think it may rally to 1.2600 or above if it breaks out above it.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    The move to the upside still continues, I think the rally may last even to 1.2500 again.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    Surprisingly enough, the pair rebounde from 1.2200 and it appears the correction will last at least until 1.2430.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    The pair is consolidating sideways for now, I think that next week the depreciation will likely continue.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    It fell all the way down to 1.2210 before rebounding from that level, I think that once the current retracement is over it will keep falling.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    I think there has finally been a breakout to the downside, I think next target will be around 1.2300.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    The pair rebounded from 1.2335 after all, but it will likely make a third attempt to break out below that level soon.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    The correction continues for the moment and the pair will likely depreciate below 1.2300.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    EUR/USD found some resistance at 1.2540 and began a correction. That said, next week the movement to the upside may continue.
    Last edited by mlawson71; 01-29-2018, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    EUR/USD climbed above 1.2500 and is still so bullish I wouldn't be surprised if it continues moving to the upside toward 1.2600.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    EUR/USD is range-bound below 1.2300 and since today there are no big news range will probably continue until next week.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    Originally posted by rashed1 View Post
    The fundamentals caused a big rally, I wouldn't be surprised if it reaches 1.1500 next.
    Do you mean 1.1500 or 1.2500? Because 1.1500 is very far down...

Leave a comment:

• rashed1
    replied
    The fundamentals caused a big rally, I wouldn't be surprised if it reaches 1.1500 next.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X