Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EURUSD consolidate already 5-weeks at 1.12.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It did reach 1.2500 and it is testing that level, I think it may rally to 1.2600 or above if it breaks out above it.

Comment

• The pair pulled back from 1.2550 despite the breakout, it seems that the range will continue until next week.

Comment

• EUR/USD is still range-bound and it testing the support at 1.2300, I think it will rebound again from it though and rally back to 1.2340.

Comment

• The pair depreciated to 1.2200, but it is yet to break out below that support. If it does there will probably be a further depreciation to 1.2160.

Comment

• The pair found some support at 1.2150 but I don't think this is the end of the move to the downside. After a correction it may continue falling.

Comment

• The pair is very bullish again and I think it may rise to 1.2480 - 1.2500.

Comment

• 1.2445 proved to be a very strong resistance after all, the overall correction apparently continues for the moment.

Comment

• The pair is testing 1.2400 again and I think this time it will probably break out above that level and continue moving to the upside.

Comment

• 1.24 is proving to be a strong resistance, the pair pulled back from it again and it is likely depreciating towards 1.2335.

Comment

• The pair reached a support at 1.2260 and it is testing that level. If it rebounds from that support it may reach 1.2300 again.

Comment

• It did rebound from 1.2260 and is now back above 1.2300. It may rally towards 1.2370.

Comment

• I don't know and I am not sure this is the thread suitable for thread question.

Comment

• EUR/USD is pulling back from 1.2300 again, it will probably fall back to 1.2260.

Comment

• The pair is moving to the upside and it may reach 1.2380 but the overall range still continues.

Comment

• EUR/USD is testing the support at 1.2345, the depreciation may continue towards 1.2240.

Comment

Working...
                                X