Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EURUSD consolidate already 5-weeks at 1.12.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EUR/USD is consolidating, hopefully next week there will be a proper breakout, likely to the downside.

Comment

• The pair did continue falling and I think next target will be around 1.2230.

Comment

• EUR/USD reached 1.2235 and it remains very bearish, the move to the downside will probably continue.

Comment

• The NFP data caused a big spike but the pair pulled back 1.2280 and it may fall back to 1.2240.

Comment

• The move to the upside continues after all, the pair is rallying impressively and may reach 1.2400.

Comment

• It has almost reached 1.2400, it may even break out above that level.

Comment

• It reached 1.2400 as I thought it would and considering the spinning top bar it has formed at that level on the H4 time frame it may not continue rising.

Comment

• The pair did pull back from 1.2400 and it may continue falling below 1.2300 considering how bearish it is.

Comment

• It's consolidating sideways below 1.2400, unless the fundamentals before the end of the week end that there may not be any major movements.

Comment

• The pair is very bearish and I think it may drop back down to 1.2240 very soon.

Comment

• The pair fell to 1.2250 and next week the depreciation will continue, I think.

Comment

• The pair is still very bearish, I wouldn't be surprized if it falls below 1.2200.

Comment

• The pair has almost reached 1.2100, I think it may break out below that level too.

Comment

• The pair broke out below 1.2100, I think it will continue depreciating towards 1.2000 and maybe even below that level.

Comment

• Originally posted by stellaross
                                EUR/USD has eyes on 1.20 ahead of US ISM, FOMC on the horizon

The EUR/USD is trading flat ahead of the European market session, trading near 1.2075. It's been a brutal run for the Euro lately, with the pair bottoming out of 2018's familiar range and tumbling almost 3% in a matter of weeks, falling from April's high of 1.2413.

-By Fx Street
                                Do you think it may fall below 1.2000 too?

Comment

Working...
                                X