Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EURUSD consolidate already 5-weeks at 1.12.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a pullback from 1.1860 which is normal after such a sharp rally, but now the question is whether that rally will continue because the pullback also formed a shooting star candlestick on the daily time frame. A breakout above 1.1860 will confirm the further bullish movement.

Comment

EUR/USD is consolidating below 1.1800, the pair seems very undecided despite the shooting star candlestick on the daily time frame.

Comment

The shooting star candlestick on the daily time frame turned out to be a good signal for a drop after all. I think it will probably depreciate to 1.1700 - 1.1650.

Comment

EUR/USD rebounded from 1.1710 and is rising again. It looks like the sideways consolidation will become even narrower.

Comment

The consolidation finally ended - sometimes it feels like it lasts forever. The pair is currently very bullish and I wouldn't be surprised if it reaches at least 1.2000.

Comment

Originally posted by mlawson71 View Post
              The consolidation finally ended - sometimes it feels like it lasts forever. The pair is currently very bullish and I wouldn't be surprised if it reaches at least 1.2000.
              Are you also Eliza Abrams on the Donna forum because nearly all of your posts are identical to hers only they are posted here about an hour later?

Comment

Originally posted by petermatt View Post

Are you also Eliza Abrams on the Donna forum because nearly all of your posts are identical to hers only they are posted here about an hour later?
                Yeah, I post my analyses/ideas about EUR/USD and GBP/USD when I have some as I trade those pairs most often.

Comment

EUR/USD couldn't break out above 1.1960 after all. What is more, the pair formed a shooting star bar on the D1 time frame at that level, so it's unsurprising it's moving to the downside again. Next target is likely around 1.1830.

Comment

EUR/USD is consolidating above the support at 1.1820. Whether the pair will continue falling depends on whether there will be a breakout below that level.

Comment

It dropped sharply after the NFP, I think that next week we can expect a further depreciation towards 1.1700.

Comment

FOMC should announced whether there will be any changes in the interest rate later today, expect massive volatility on all USD-related pairs.

Comment

EUR/USD is rallying back towards 1.1845, depending on a breakout above that level the pair could reach 1.1900.

Comment

EUR/USD is at the resistance at 1.1845 and I think we will see a breakout and a rally towards 1.1900 before the end of the week.

Comment

Happy New Year! I wish everyone a lot of success in trading!

Comment

EUR/USD is testing the resistance at 1.2090 and if it breaks out above it it may rally to 1.2200.

Comment

Working...
                                X