No announcement yet.

GBP-USD starting to recover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The correction seems to end now, If these candle is closed this way purchases will be relevant

Comment

Originally posted by konte View Post
      The correction seems to end now, If these candle is closed this way purchases will be relevant
      Which candle? On what time frame?

Comment

GBP/USD is consolidating above 1.3340, I think there may be a new move to the upside towards 1.3400.

Comment

GBP/USD is testing the support at 1.3400, a breakout below that level could lead to a further depreciation to 1.3310 - 1.3300.

Comment

GBP/USD reached 1.3300 as I thought it may, now the question is whether it will keep depreciating. If it does it may reach 1.3220.

Comment

The pair rebounded from 1.3300 and entered a period of consolidation that will probably last until after the holidays.

Comment

The pair is testing the resistance at 1.3415, I think a breakout would lead to a further move to the upside towards1.3450.

Comment

No analysis today, just wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

Comment

GBP/USD rebounded from 1.3500 after forming a spinning top bar at that level. I think it will rally back to 1.3600 - 1.3610.

Comment

The pair rallied impressively for the past few days and is now testing 1.3800. I think some correction may begin from this level but the overall trend is still bullish.

Comment

The pair is still rallying hard with practically no correction, next target is likely around 1.4000.

Comment

Now the ICMarkets broker does not allow the entry of new trades (too many orders)
                          Does it happen to you too?

Comment

Originally posted by laracroft View Post
                            Now the ICMarkets broker does not allow the entry of new trades (too many orders)
                            Does it happen to you too?
                            Call their customer support and ask them what is going on and how long that will last.

Comment

The pair slowly moving to the upside again and it may test the resistance at 1.4345 in the near future.

Comment

The GBP/USD is trapped near recent lows close to 1.3150 ahead of Wednesday's London market session, with little impactful news on the docket and continued Brexit confusion taking the wind out of buyers' sails

Comment

Working...
                                X