Blockchain based Forex trading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blockchain based Forex trading?

I've been trading Forex for a year now, and trading crypto for 2 years. I've been waiting for a blockchain based platform to bridge the worlds of traditional assets to cryptographic currencies, and other than Genesis Vision, I'm not seeing anything. Is anyone aware of projects similar to GVT that are currently active or may outperform it?

I haven't heard of one so far, but who knows, blockchain technology is getting implemented in all sorts of new and unconventional ways, so why not Forex trading too?

Comment

Originally posted by mlawson71 View Post
      I haven't heard of one so far, but who knows, blockchain technology is getting implemented in all sorts of new and unconventional ways, so why not Forex trading too?
      True. It seems much more transparent than using a broker. I've just heard a lot of horror stories personally about it being hard to withdraw funds and really not knowing exactly where your money is going at any given time. I'd prefer something blockchain based so I could track my money in real-time.

Comment

While there are certainly a lot of scammers among the forex brokers, cryptocurrency exchanges aren't without their issues. Only last month hackers made off with $530 million after they hacked Coincheck.

Comment

Hi, Hacking, scamming and fraud in forex and cryptocurrency market is very common because in this field daily new people are joining and also new business too which is why people who have not checked or confirm that where to invest have lost money.

Thanks!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MBHeron88 View Post
              I've been trading Forex for a year now, and trading crypto for 2 years. I've been waiting for a blockchain based platform to bridge the worlds of traditional assets to cryptographic currencies, and other than Genesis Vision, I'm not seeing anything. Is anyone aware of projects similar to GVT that are currently active or may outperform it?
              Are you referring to Decentralized Exchange aka DEX? Check out Bitshares, Waves Platform, Komodo, Bancor, Etherdelta, Idex, AtomicSwaps (altwallet) and Binance will be rolling out a DEX shortly. Tokenized Assets on blockchain are an interesting concept for transparency and a great way to avoid unnecessary counter-party risk. We'll see more Tokenized assets in the near future. Just recently, $30 million Manhattan RealEstate project is being tokenized on the ethereum network.

Comment

In the recent past we have been experiencing a surge in the number of DEX( decentralised exchanges) in the days to come, traders will no longer need to trust exchange operators to hold their funds. Funds will be securely held in smart contracts ensuring only you have the control over your funds.

Comment

I trade Crypto as well as forex. I use JAFX and mt4.

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

Are you referring to Decentralized Exchange aka DEX? Check out Bitshares, Waves Platform, Komodo, Bancor, Etherdelta, Idex, AtomicSwaps (altwallet) and Binance will be rolling out a DEX shortly. Tokenized Assets on blockchain are an interesting concept for transparency and a great way to avoid unnecessary counter-party risk. We'll see more Tokenized assets in the near future. Just recently, $30 million Manhattan RealEstate project is being tokenized on the ethereum network.
                    Crypto-Bridge is another DEX built off the Bitshares open source code.
                    Kyber Network is similar to Bancor where Er20 tokens can be traded/swapped (cross-chains coming soon)
                    0x - just landed on coinbase, 500Mil marketcap and powers several DEX EthFinex, DDEX, and more.

Comment

Working...
                    X