Greece Debt effect on market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greece Debt effect on market

thanks. this information is very necessary for beginner members in looking at the market situation.

Comment

I was always interested how that money actually helped them anyway and if any help was really really done at all ? I see things are not getting better, otherwise everyone would be talking about that and only that. Remember how great Greece was ?

Comment

I think that recent data are saying that they are doing much better than several years ago. I only hope that this time they have learned significant lesson and that they will not allow for this situation to happen ever again. I really hope that they will make their country great again

Comment

Latest news are showing that there really is some improvement on budget side. However, I have also seen that they have sold some of their significant assets like ports and some land. This is why I am hoping that this budget surplus is not only due to foreign investment influx

Comment

It is very sad that such a beautiful and blooming country has found itself in such an economic situation, even tourism and exports do not save the situation.

Comment

They are doing better now, which is good for Greece. However, some Tbond investors are missing good old days when they were earning a lot of money on Greece bond yields. Remember the spike?

Comment

Working...
              X