• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Strategy - On focus FOMC Rate Decision tomorrow

EURUSD (1.2339)
    Trend: Neutral
    Support/Resistance: 1.2260 - 1.2415
    The biggest event come not today but tomorrow on Wednesday but is widely dominate over the forex market. It is FOMC Rate Decision as is expecting Fed to hike Interest rates with 25 bps. It is expecting the key Interest rates to up to 1.75% from the current 1.50%.
    For today is possible temporary recovery of the Dollar. The recovery may continue as the Interest rates in United States rises while ECB Interest rates are at 0.0% and may stay for longer time.
    World-Signals.com trading strategy for today is to use the key support at 1.2260. Use this level as Stop and higher level to open long positions with a profit 25-35 pips today.

Hi, I am following your daily trading strategies for long time here which I am really impressed from it's results. I applied few of your strategies and it's really worked. Now if you can provide some information about the how to trade cfds with strategies will be great help.

Thank you!

Comment

Hi,
      We trade CFD from a long-time. We have a very successful strategy that generate at least one signal per day. The most important in our CFD strategy that we use less risky strategy that the rest Forex, Gold, Crude Oil.

Comment

this post needs to be continued because it is very influential to the members.

Comment

Working...
        X