• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Strategy - EURUSD after Fed decision and new directions

EURUSD (1.2371)
    Trend: Neutral
    Support/Resistance: 1.2240 - 1.2415
    The major news from the last week will continue to influence over the forex trading. The Federal Reserve changes the key interest rates with 25 bps up to 1.75% and the big difference with the Euro Zone will stop the fall of the Dollar fast.
    World-Signals.com trading strategy for today is to trade into neutral direction during the European session and open long position during the U.S. session. We will try to open long position if EURUSD fall to level of 1.2335-40 and then with target of 35-40 pips.

I am proud of you who always educate members in this forum. Thank you friend

Comment

This is not quite educational but is very informative. However, I think that even if you are not fundamental trader, knowing what is going on in fundamentals of trading pair is very important for every trader. Macro indicators can impact significantly and very swiftly Forex market

Comment

True. I find that during last couple of months it is not very easy to defined which is actual direction of currency pair. Market seems a little bit confused as there are political issues on the both sides. If you turn your view on Gold, you might get better overview

Comment

Working...
        X