Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reinerh View Post

drcdp,

please mind your own business and stay out of my affairs.

you obviously dont make your living from trading looking at your own results, your profits are peanuts, no wonder you are jeoulous.

and just for your info one of my strategies has failed, another one struggles but i have several good ones coming on line. so even in spite of this, my current dd is very very small and all my accounts will end at equity highs by the end of the year.

so please leave me alone and mind your own business.
    You so full of bullshit buddy. That big account of yours was such a scam, thus the fact you dont even show it anymore. I am really glad I called you out on that, even though I got some push back from some of the members, as I think it is pretty clear now that I was right about you.

And btw, looking at all your accounts on myfxbook, you seem to have only 3000 Euro in trading capital.... The other accounts balance are hidden, so I guess they probably have even less..... Shame...

Where did the massive profits of your scam account go? New boat maybe??
    Last edited by Drcdp; 04-20-2018, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drcdp View Post

You so full of bullshit buddy. That big account of yours was such a scam, thus the fact you dont even show it anymore. I am really glad I called you out on that, even though I got some push back from some of the members, as I think it is pretty clear now that I was right about you.

And btw, looking at all your accounts on myfxbook, you seem to have only 3000 Euro in trading capital.... The other accounts balance are hidden, so I guess they probably have even less..... Shame...

Where did the massive profits of your scam account go? New boat maybe??
      gee you are one warped individual, how you ever became mr super moderator way back when sure eludes me.

how about you actually learn how to trade and make reasonable profits, then maybe you will find clients for yourself, the way it currently stands you sure cant make a living at it.

so all the best to you in your journey
      Last edited by reinerh; 04-20-2018, 03:06 PM.

Comment

gee you are one warped individual, how you ever became mr super moderator way back when sure eludes me.

how about you actually learn how to trade and make reasonable profits, then maybe you will find clients for yourself, the way it currently stands you sure cant make a living at it.

so all the best to you in your journey
        Haha, always avoiding the question...

​​​​​​When are you going to address the elephant in the room? I still want to know what happened to your big account? Why is it no longer on your myfxbook? Why was it not verified? Why was the broker not specified? Why is your current trading making no money, compared to the HUGE profits on the scam account? How can anyone here take you seriously if you wont answer these simple questions.

Btw, you can find my fully verified trading results here:

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/FX4...rading/2427330

I am very satisfied with my trading results so far this year.

Also, if you go on my forum thread, you can find a link to my youtube video, where you can see me in real life. Unlike you, I have nothing to hide.....
        Last edited by Drcdp; 04-20-2018, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RenkoGuy
          @Drcdp

"Also, if you go on my forum thread, you can find a link to my youtube video, where you can see me in real life. Unlike you, I have nothing to hide....."

Be carefull you sound like Joepro
          Haha Yes, I actually miss the old "Whats up Pro Nation" videos!! ;-)

Comment

haha, what a joke. you made 3300 in profits in about 22 months of trading, thats approx a whopping 150 a month. so anybody subscribing to that signal of yours sure needs their head examined, since they will never make any profits themselves minus expenses.

gee i am sure your local mcdonalds pays better, just a hint. maybe try that, i am quite sure it pays better on a monthly basis by quite a bit.

since you sure cant be living high on the horse with that measly trading income of yours......................your time be better spend looking for a new career.

no matter what, good luck to ya, maybe, just maybe you will get there someday.........................
            Last edited by reinerh; 04-21-2018, 01:32 AM.

Comment

haha, what a joke. you made 3300 in profits in about 22 months of trading, thats a whopping 150 a month.

you sure living high on the horse with that monthly income. not even enough to fill up the gas tank on your rig i am sure.....................

good luck to ya, you will get there maybe someday.........................
              Ok not worth continuing this discussion with you, you are not addressing my questions, which in many ways, is actually answering the question. I am pretty sure you are a scammer, and I guess it is up to the members to decide on how they feel about you.

And btw, I have never claimed to be making a living off my trading, my goal is to show slow consistent gains, and hopefully be part of Nick's incubation programme in the future, so that I can eventually manage client funds. I focus on percentage gains, and trade my $15k account with the same discipline, as if I was trading a million dollar account.

I was lucky enough to sell my IT business at the start of 2015, which has allowed me to pursue my passion of trading. I live off of the proceeds of this sale.

Comment

Which is the difference between profit & loss trading signals?

Comment

Working...
                X