No announcement yet.

Can a Student become a forex trader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody and everybody who wish to join the world’s largest financial market can easily join. However, the question is about who can succeed after joining.

Comment

anyone can become a forex trader. the important thing is there is a will in him.

Comment

Recently watched a video about tips for college students. The first and foremost advice in your free time is to focus on your career in order to prepare yourself for adulthood. I decided to attend web design courses. I order essays and other types of homework on the special to save my time. Soon I plan to find my first job.
        You are probably wondering, who can do my essay for me? ➜ UKessay can write my essay online, and offers affordable prices. ✔ Check it out right now!

Comment

If one is legally an adult they can become a forex trader. Before that brokers simply won't provide you with an account.

Comment

I think a student has a lot of free time in which he can manage to do a lot of activities. Forex trading can be one of those activities. A student can take forex trading as a part-time job or business where he can invest his pocket money. It is a vital time for a successful trader!

Comment

If by student one means university student, then yes. All students before that would be too young to trade legally.

Comment

Basically anyone can become a forex trader if you ask me serious, I do not understand what can stop you especially in the students age. You have a lot of free time for all your activities like that for real. So all should be really really fine if you ask me

Comment

The free time really depends on what one is studying and how dilligent they are with their studies.

Comment

No doubt you can! The only condition - you must be over 18. That is it. A friend of my mother, cute lady of 65 y.o. is kinda successful trader. She was a Math teacher before - and she really enjoys the process of money making now. It is much more interesting than any damn TV show she loves to say. The only important thing - you must know how to handle study and trading. On the other hand it is much more profitable and much less time-eating than any of so-called "student job", and conditions are much more comfortable. Also you dont need to go to any dull job interviews and you dont have to lose your time going somewhere... you dont even need to put on something more than boxers, man!

Comment

Whatever your age, always be careful where you sign up for a broker. There is a huge amount of scammers on the market. In fact, according to the latest report by the British regulator FCA, UK citizens have lost 27 million pounds for 2018 alone. If you are young and inexperienced you're very likely to be targeted by scammers like that, so be careful.

Comment

welcome new friend.

Comment

Yes, of course, Anyone can trade on the Forex markets. You don’t need to work for an investment bank or have extensive knowledge of how the markets operate. Modern technology has opened up foreign exchange trading for amateurs, so if you are a cash-strapped student looking to make an extra income to help pay off your student loans, you might want to give Forex trading a go.
                          Here's daily Forex signals based on the technical and fundamental analysis of the market.

Comment

Needing money and not knowing how to trade is generally a pretty bad combination.

Comment

If students have interest to trade forex, then they can easily do that. They even dont need high initial investment. There are several brokers who offer cent and mini accounts as well as welcome bonuses, which is good way to put some leverage on invested capital

Comment

Frankly, initially investing in a cent account is a good idea for every newbie trader, not just students.

Comment

Working...
                                X