• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aditiukey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ForexandCrypto
    replied
    It takes a lot of studying to become a successful trader and you will have enough studying to do anyway!

Leave a comment:

• Allen.accu
    replied
    I agree with @Kavka. Instead of trading, you should do some part time Jobs.

Leave a comment:

• FX Magician
    replied
    Originally posted by mamun05 View Post
    Hi,
    I am now studying at a University of London.Mainly I am from Bangladesh.I have knowledge of forex trading.Can I do forex trading instead of any part-time job?
    Yes of course you can.

Leave a comment:

• Xymox
    replied
    Originally posted by Kavka View Post
    Question was can I sitting home in front of my computer trading forex and make money so I do not need to work part time . Answer is NO
    Yes, unfortunately forex trading can't replace your main job

Leave a comment:

• nwboater
    replied
    Very few people are profitable in Forex and it usually takes them some years before getting there. Yes you can possibly make some money short term, but to do so steadily year after year is very difficult and unfortunately not the norm.

It is often said that you should only invest money in Forex that you are prepared to lose. This is excellent advice! So I strongly suggest that if you NEED an income do not rely on Forex until you have been profitable for several years. And please remember that if you can do that you are in the minority of those who attempt it.

Good Luck,
    Rod

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    So it was pretty different, I was getting quite confused here for a moment.

Leave a comment:

• Kavka
    replied
    Question was can I sitting home in front of my computer trading forex and make money so I do not need to work part time . Answer is NO

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    Is it just me or was the original question completely different?

Leave a comment:

• Kavka
    replied
    Originally posted by mamun05 View Post
    Hi,
    I am now studying at a University of London.Mainly I am from Bangladesh.I have knowledge of forex trading.Can I do forex trading instead of any part-time job?

Leave a comment:

• kPips
    replied
    Originally posted by mlawson71 View Post
    Since you're a university student I assume that you're legally an adult in Bangladesh, which means that you can open an account with a broker.
    That said, I recommend spending a while on a demo account and simply learning how to trade. Don't risk real money right away.
    Agreed. Since you're student in UK University, you must not have enough balance in your pocket. But if you have, I know you'll be spending a lot since you're international student which costs higher in University/hostel than general students. It's good idea to start with demo, but treat it real.
    Otherwise, if you have managed well with your funds, you may start real account after few weeks of using Demo (reason you should do demo first is you need to have practical knowledge to trade, and have a good relationship with platform). Make sure you have a right mind for Forex. It's more of psychological and mental game. It can either eat your heart and make it full of hate, grumpy, greedy or it can make you happy, correction and peaceful. All depends on your attitudes.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    Since you're a university student I assume that you're legally an adult in Bangladesh, which means that you can open an account with a broker.
    That said, I recommend spending a while on a demo account and simply learning how to trade. Don't risk real money right away.

Leave a comment:

• lukaku
    replied
    Sure you can and if you want to learn more about forex trading the according to my experience BabyPips is one of the best websites for beginners and experienced trader

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• anna.serea
    replied
    Yes, sure..anyone above 18 years old can be a trader.

Leave a comment:

• mamun05
    started a topic Can a Student become a forex trader

Can a Student become a forex trader

Hi,
Working...
X