No announcement yet.

Can a Student become a forex trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone can become a forex trader. the important thing is there is a will in him.

Comment

I think a student has a lot of free time in which he can manage to do a lot of activities. Forex trading can be one of those activities. A student can take forex trading as a part-time job or business where he can invest his pocket money. It is a vital time for a successful trader!

Comment

Basically anyone can become a forex trader if you ask me serious, I do not understand what can stop you especially in the students age. You have a lot of free time for all your activities like that for real. So all should be really really fine if you ask me

Comment

No doubt you can! The only condition - you must be over 18. That is it. A friend of my mother, cute lady of 65 y.o. is kinda successful trader. She was a Math teacher before - and she really enjoys the process of money making now. It is much more interesting than any damn TV show she loves to say. The only important thing - you must know how to handle study and trading. On the other hand it is much more profitable and much less time-eating than any of so-called "student job", and conditions are much more comfortable. Also you dont need to go to any dull job interviews and you dont have to lose your time going somewhere... you dont even need to put on something more than boxers, man!

Comment

welcome new friend.

Comment

Here's daily Forex signals based on the technical and fundamental analysis of the market.

Comment

If students have interest to trade forex, then they can easily do that. They even dont need high initial investment. There are several brokers who offer cent and mini accounts as well as welcome bonuses, which is good way to put some leverage on invested capital

Comment

Indeed, cent or mini accounts are excellent choice for all beginners. I think that profits are generated through experience in which sense, there is huge probability that new traders will trade with higher number of loose trades. In this sense, it is better to start with minimum possible investment

Comment

Comment

Everyone can become a trader, so why student can't? But if you need exact amount of money (if you rent an appartments or should repay your dept), then its better to find a job, as forex profit may vary significantly, But if you're looking for something, where you can develop your expertise, then it's better to start trading.

Comment

Of course you can. If you're 18 years or older there is no restrictions. However, keep in mind that yound people can fall into emotions, so learn mentally and train to keep calm, even if you're losing. Also. note that trading isn't easy, so you need to learn a lot of strategies.

Comment

I think that absolutely everyone can get used to it in the market, it all depends on how seriously you take this business and whether you try to develop, learn something new or not. Even the fact that you have already had experience in other business areas will not save you here. Forex is a completely different territory, which requires a different approach and attitude. It seems to me that anyone can become a trader, regardless of age, profession and social status. The main thing is that you have a desire to develop and sufficient motivation.

Comment

Why you said no?
                            I think Forex trading is better instead of part time job. With Forex trading, anyone can make best profit with strong knowledge.
                            Yes, it's right Forex trading required quality time for become successful trading. If someone can manage then no problem

Comment

Just trust in yourself mate and you will be able to do everything. There is even better to start when you're student as young people are much more creative and open-minded

Comment

Of course you can, mate. But keep in miind that in young age people are so emotional, so you need to learn how to control yourself and handle your emotions. I know a lot of people who begin business in 18-20 years and trading is another type of business I think

Comment

Working...
                                X