Looking for a partner to create a signal provider on simpletrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a partner to create a signal provider on simpletrader

Hallo, I'm looking for a partner that help me in creating and manteing a professional signal service here on simpletrader network.
    What I offer:
    - Great basket of high quality expert advisors. Multi instrument, multimarket, multi timeframe.
    - 50% of profit from signal service

What I need:
    - 3 or more real account with 1.000$ to build up history for each basket /signal
    - Someone who can reply to all customers, mantein the service on simpletrader actively and follow the forum

Thank you

Originally posted by RenkoGuy

Nice were do i send the money ?
    Imakeyourichforfree@gmail.com

Comment

My interest is serious.
      Before going live on your real account (you don't have to send money nowere...) I'll give you all expert to backtest, detailed report of past results since 2003 to 2018.
      I already published on this forum some free expert to test with no restriction and they are still performing well.
      I can't see a scam in this. I really have no time for this, I need a partner to answear this kind of question on forum.

Comment

Here is an other free to backtest expert.
        I really would like that you test it and share here your results and comments.
        It's too easy to write that this is a scam, but it costs time to test and comment.
        If you are serious people, please take time to test it as you toke your time to write those kind of comments.
        Thank you

TesterGraph.gif
        Attached Files
        Last edited by IA4Forex; 04-24-2018, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Why not just use the ea on your own real account for 6 months and then ask investors for money .

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcmahon View Post
            Why not just use the ea on your own real account for 6 months and then ask investors for money .
            Because I need a guy to answear questions, to replay on forum, to promote the service. I've always used a broker that cannot be connected to myfxbook (interactive broker) and I'm starting only now to understand this retail world (mt4, forum, myfxbook). And I have to say that I'm not very happy to be taken as a scam, so I don't know if I will go on.

1 month, means nothing. Just making some test on different brokers
            Last edited by IA4Forex; 04-24-2018, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IA4Forex View Post

Because I need a guy to answear questions, to replay on forum, to promote the service. I've always used a broker that cannot be connected to myfxbook (interactive broker) and I'm starting only now to understand this retail world (mt4, forum, myfxbook). And I have to say that I'm not very happy to be taken as a scam, so I don't know if I will go on.

1 month, means nothing. Just making some test on different brokers
              https://www.myfxbook.com/members/AI4...essive/2457740
              A guy can always answer questions to replay on forum , promote the services without the need of funding his account for your strategy .just fund your own account and he can work with the customers . or even better post your ib market result here .

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcmahon View Post

A guy can always answer questions to replay on forum , promote the services without the need of funding his account for your strategy .just fund your own account and he can work with the customers . or even better post your ib market result here .
                I'll think about this. Maybe I would do so, I don't know. I will think in January, when I will have some tracks to show. For the moment I think that this project is closed. Better focus on making my job.
                Bye bye

Comment

I saw your account on myfxbook you made $1000 deposit and made withdrawal $1200? And from the statistic, your EA has won on long postion (143/204) 70% and has won on short position (98/173) 56%. I think your EA was profitable.

Comment

Originally posted by robert.miner View Post
                    I saw your account on myfxbook you made $1000 deposit and made withdrawal $1200? And from the statistic, your EA has won on long postion (143/204) 70% and has won on short position (98/173) 56%. I think your EA was profitable.
                    My myfxbook account was profitable, 20% in a month, but it's only a test. It's a very short track, just to check if strategies in live account work the same than backtest.
                    If you want you can test for free my other expert advisor that I posted in other topic:
                    https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...ee-to-download
                    It wortks from 2003 to now.
                    Last edited by IA4Forex; 05-03-2018, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Hi IA4Forex..i saw your myfxbook account that your EA much profit on EURUSD right?

EURUSD / 255 trades / 877 pips / $339 profit
                      GBPUSD / 20 trades / -164 pips / $22 profit
                      NZDUSD / 112 trades / -241 pips / $61 profit

Comment

Originally posted by alina.marabar View Post
                        Hi IA4Forex..i saw your myfxbook account that your EA much profit on EURUSD right?

EURUSD / 255 trades / 877 pips / $339 profit
                        GBPUSD / 20 trades / -164 pips / $22 profit
                        NZDUSD / 112 trades / -241 pips / $61 profit
                        Hi Alina.
                        I create strategies for all the instruments using genetic algos and machine learning. The best results are on instruments with low spread and good volatility.
                        When I create a new strategy I choose instruments with:
                        - reliable and long enough history data
                        - tight spread
                        - nice volatility

Every instruments with these features have a winning and profitable strategy.
                        I create combined portfolio with:
                        - Different markets (forex, metals, commodities, stock indexes)
                        - Different time frame
                        - Different logi (trend following, reversal, spread trading, bias)

This is my key to profit.

Comment

Working...
                        X