How to analyze the trends in Forex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to analyze the trends in Forex?

CFD trading industry. You might have to wait for a long period of time to get a clear signal but at the end of the day, quality will always beat quantity. So stop overtrading the market and focus on the long-term market trend. Quality will always beat quantity in Forex market.

Know the price patterns
    The easiest way to start your analyses in this industry is by knowing the price patterns. It may seem a little hard to you but when you know where the prices are going, it will be easy for you to take your decisions. There are many strategies that can tell you about the prices. One of the popular strategies that are used by traders is the price action trading strategy. This strategy is used by professional and novice traders also and the strategy is all about the prices. If you use this strategy for only one time, you will find that it is better than the most another strategy. We are focusing on the price to analyze the trends because all that matters in this trading is the price of the currency pairs that you are trading. If the prices move and your trade is open, you can lose your money. You should give more importance on knowing the price patterns.

Use technical indicators and analysis
    You should use only the prices to know the trends as it is not enough. If you can use technical analyses and indicators with your trend analyses, it will give you a better data and information of the market. Professional traders always use the analyses to know the trends. The more trends you can use in your analyses and with your indicators, the more chance you have to become successful. It is not only your trading skill but also your knowledge that can be improved when you use the analyses. Technical analysis is better as it only uses the data and information to predict the future trends. Do not forget about the sentiment and fundamental analyses as they analyze the past trends to predict a better image of the future trends.

Take help from your chart
    Your chart is also your friend in Forex. Take as much help as you can and it will help you with the trends. Novice traders also should take help from their chart and use indicators and patterns to analyze the trends and understand the trends.

I'm using candle stick reading to analyze the trends in forex. For example, if you find a "hanging man" pips pattern that was mean a Sell signal incoming.

Comment

Forex analysis could be technical in nature, using resources such as charting tools. it can also be fundamental in nature using an economic indicator and/or news-based events. The day trader's currency trading system uses analysis to determine to buy or sell decisions when they point in the same direction. Automated forex trading strategies that incorporate technical and fundamental analysis are available for free, for a fee or can be developed by more tech-savvy traders.

Comment

Do not be hostile to the trend, because it will only make you tired in trading, even leading to destruction.

Comment

price pattern which is generally divided into 2 main categories, namely forwarding and reversal.

Comment

If you are newbie in Forex trading what I learnt is that you need to really follow the average at first and do small short trades and that's it for sure. This info is very very complicated and that's it for sure. I have visited your link and see it have good value for sure

Comment

Support and resistance are the key indicators which help us to know the trend of the market. Fibonacci retracements are helpful to depict the trend reversal. I would recommend you people to stay with the trend as long as possible as a trend always goes long.

Comment

I can agree that it is much better not to be hostile to the trend because it can make you tired in trading!

Comment

I also find that Moving Average and Bollinger Bands in combination with Relative Strength Index are very good combination of indicators which can accurately show next market moves when applied well. I am also using my demo account to test how some other indicators fit to my strategy

Comment

Bollinger Band is one of the most commonly used indicators. But, as with any other indicator, also with BB you need to be careful at which time frame you are using it. And also it depends on your trading method. At least these are my experiences with BB,... I am not saying that I am some huge expert

Comment

It seems to me that it is not superfluous to combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis, as well as to constantly study the actual strategies, the market is changing as well as trends in forex, so it is important to stay on topic...

Comment

Working...
                      X